Weekend Meeting

Next meeting please

(Moderated: Off topic + please post in the jobs section)

So the updated settins are Saturday, 10:00 AM?
Which date?

Most probably this Saturday morning, if most of the EB members would be free !!

Where and time

is there any whatsapp group people?

and isn t better on Friday?

Am in

Oh Am I late to join in ?

That's cool, would like to join you guys.

Suggestion : Friday would be better

Hi!! is there any coming meeting?? any plan for this weekend??

Can u count me in????

Mmmm I would like to join to

what about meeting tonight at alwan cafe

Dying for a shisha get together in Riyadh - Miss the good old shisha's in UK! Anyone up for a expat shisha link up - someone else would have to recommend places because I have no idea where they are here!

Well , I know how it is . It is still not too bad for you guys since there r pretty giant sheesha cafe at thamama road and medina road too and yes , dammam road however there is no such cool place for women and we have to ask our friends to invite us at their compound, i do have friends living in compound but they r not fond of sheesha and lecture me to smoke sheesa so i avoid visiting them for the purpose :(

So women and men can only smoke sheesha in the desert or in compounds, yeah?

Even in deserts , it is risky sometimes . We do it in our homes or in backyards

Haha yeah, depends if it's a weekday :P

Well knowing the mutawa issues i would never suggest men and women doing it together in deserts too . It is good to be save, same goes for weekend meetings

If you want to smoke shisha i know a way to get us into one Lebanese    compound , very small  yet shisha is served good  but we have to register our names as family group ( men and women ) that's the only way we can get in there

Oh cool do get me in some day :)

Sounds like a plan :)

No prob , just arrange it and inform me like one day before , better at weekends , especially Saturdays

Plz if u gonna do anything, am in

Can I join u guys ?

Im free friday or saturday 2 days  off... just post or pm me... i dont have car so its better for me to meet around olaya... or i can ride taxi. Its ook

ok

it sounds like interesting guys.... if there is chance count me in..

It's boring like hell here  :(  any new plans guys ?

Any plans for this weekend? :)..
So booooored  :dumbom:

I'm free on this Saturday for a meet up, are the seniors available to start the b'fast meet ??

For me it is difficult to have meet ups on weekends i m usually occupied and weekdays are tough for so many , i really don't know what can b done

I guess the time needs to be changed, the weekend morning sleep is getting disturbed for all... :) how about a weekday in the evening ? will wait for suggestions from every one.

Even better idea

I think the problem here is most here want it to be a grand one. My suggestion would be to make smaller batches of like minded with same time feasibility. Later on the smaller batches could join each other. Start is the key here.

Let's give it a try in the evening, but I guess it's gonna b too hot in the coming months for people to put in some real efforts.

Though I completely agree with skkhurram007 :) start and building networking is the key !!

Fidgety Soul wrote:

For me it is difficult to have meet ups on weekends i m usually occupied and weekdays are tough for so many , i really don't know what can b done

Brilliant idea

Saimans I agree on the climate part, but if we make it some time after 7:30 the temperatures can be bearable.

Appreciate if suggestions on time also can be made so that we can finalize.

HRGuru wrote:

Saimans I agree on the climate part, but if we make it some time after 7:30 the temperatures can be bearable.

Let's plan it in the compound on any of the days Thursday, Friday, Saturday !! After 8:00pm anything would do :)