I am an india want to immigrate in austrailia

Hi,

i am from india having an experience of 2 years as a software engineer and 1 years as process executive .can any body guide me how to find a job or weather it will easy for me to find a job in austrailia with this experience.

Hi There, Maybe try   gumtree.com     they do have jobs posted there - at least this would get you started

samjai wrote:

Hi,

i am from india having an experience of 2 years as a software engineer and 1 years as process executive .can any body guide me how to find a job or weather it will easy for me to find a job in austrailia with this experience.

Not that easy to get work as a local in Australia these days and I would say it would be very hard for some one from another country unless they have a certain skills base that is needed here.

For visa information try www.immi.gov.au  You will have to have qualifications and a certain amount of experience. These qualifications will go towards a points system which is used to gain a visa.

For jobs try www.seek.com.au    Just be aware that unemployment is rising here.

Cost of living is high. Check out www.numbeo.com for this  and I suggest that you also read through the many informative posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page.