New member, Tunisia Expat Blog

Greetings,
My name is Richard Slacum, and am scheduled to begin a contract in Tunis for the African Development Bank this month. My profession is economic development, finance and credit program design and implementation.I intend to be a  solid member of the expat, and Tunisian, community. Best regards.

Hi Richard Slacum,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction. :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

welcome  Mr Richard  ,  we do congratulate  you for your  new  contract  .
don't hesitate to contact us  for  linguistic support 
Affes Bilel
Certified translator

Dear Affes Bilel,

Thank you for your offer....although my business is full of surprises...when I arrive and oriented, I will certainly keep you in mind. If you don't mind, I will need a phone contact number.
Best regards,
Richard

with pleasure
office  :  74 415 315 
Mobile :  22 669 892
please be informed that international calls need  the international key of Tnisia  ( 00 216)
Kind Regards

Your numbers are duly noted.

Many thanks and regards,

Richard

Hey Richard , welcome to Tunisia !
and congrats for the new job position !
all the help you need , just ask !
Regards
Ladymiraje

Hello, 
you are the welcome in Tunisia
Regards

Richard

Congratulations and welcome!

I've just come across your details hence this somewhat tardy reply. Alas I'm in Sousse. So the long and short of it is, if you are ever over this way (sorry I don't get into Tunis much) then I'd welcome coffee or lunch.

Reason why? I'm pretty much starved of decent conversation (esoecially in fluent English) with professiinals and or ex-professionals. I'm a former employee of the Lloyds Banking Group and Santander offering small business loans as well as having managed high volume high net worth client portfolios!

Anyhow..sorry to take up your time but I thought it wirth messaging you as nothing ventured so they say...  anythi g I can help you with of course get in touch.

Warm regards Carole