Any Photographers!

Hello Guys,
In Brief, I've been in Doha since last January and I haven't used my camera yet. So that I am wondering if there is any group of photographers who used to organize outings in Doha? And if there anyone who is interested in such activity, go ahead we can manage our own journey.
[Moderated: No phone numbers on the thread please.  Thank you]

Perhaps you could post a couple of examples of your preferred subject type to give others an idea of your photographic 'bent'.
It might well generate a bit of interest.

Cities have a happy habit of having something for every taste.
Maybe you should just take your camera for a walk and see what happens.

Yes, you are right to be more specific but, in fact, what I meant is that in my home country, we used to organize weekly outings to different places so we could learn from each others. Landscapes, museums, portraits, wildlife, concerts and etc. The point is gathering photographers in one event where I can learn a technique of photography I haven't experienced before. And, on the other hand, teach them in another different event which fits my 'bent'.

I used to capture landscapes, and I am looking to discover the possibilities in this city with others. It will be fun and challenging.

Have a look at what I am passionate / Small collection of shoots - 500px.com/MohamedElboraie