I want to know something about the life of USA

Hey!I am new here !I am anmier from China .Nice to meet you! I want to know something about the life of USA.I also want to make more new friends abroad.

Hello anmier,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would like to inform you that I have created a new discussion from your post on the USA forum so as to get better interaction.

You can have a look at the USA expat guide to have more information about the USA.

If you are looking for friends,you can browse the different discussions available on the Networking USA.

Thank you
Yuveshen

:o Well anmier, life in the US is different for everyone seeing that he or she will have his or her own experiences to share. I would love to do just that, however, there is a cultural dwelling of people from China if you want to begin with your culture. It is situated Downtown Manhattan in New York. I do not know where you live, but if you should ever visit New York be sure to go to China Town. There are banks, gold jewelry and lots of merchandise to choose from. One of my favorite visits there is to buy nice, fresh fish. :top: