Renovating house in French riviera

Hello,
I am really glad I found this forum about moving to France. We have bought with my husband house in French riviera near Mandelieu which is in quite bad shape and needs to be renovated. I would appreciate any advices regarding good and trusted construction companies in the region. My knowledge of French is very poor and I am afraid to have problems when communicating with local companies and builders. I also heard that sometimes the prices might be much more higher If you don't speak the language and would like to avoid paying extra. Does anyone know any good companies with high quality work in the region?

Thank you!
Jessie

Hello Jessie and welcome to Expat.com

I suggest you try to have a quote from the companies who registered in our business directory : Housing & building contractors in the French Riviera

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Can I ask what kind of renovation work needs to be carried out, I'm over in the Vaucluse so I'd be happy to exchange thoughts on builders and tradesmen in the region perhaps we might have some transferable information.

I'm yet to find any English speaking French Builders, The prices seem pretty reasonable though, it may depend on your background. Its important to choose companies with the right insurance background.

There are English Speaking Architects though.