New members of the Monaco forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Monaco forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Monaco if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Recently joined the University of Monaco as a Professor of Luxury Management, a well travelled Chinese native grown up in Britain. Wish to explore the Monaco area and develop personal and professional network. My background is fashion/luxury oriented. Interest including fashion, film, tennis, fitness, art, travel and food.

I have just moved to Monaco. I design jewellery and am a recognized brand in India called Sak's by Shalini Aroraa Kochhar. I have also recently authored a book called ShaliniSays Women on Top of their Game! On 100 women entrepreneurs working for women empowerment. I also consult in luxury and lifestyle and have organized large scale events in India in this space. As a passion I read tarot cards for people as I truly believe in occult sciences  have moved here with my husband who has joined the IAAF. I will be looking for opportunities to work and also friends to get comfortable in this beautiful city of Monaco.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751380

Thanks!

Closed