Price for rent

Hello!

Could somebody advise how much will cost rent 1BHK apartment with WI-FI, semi or fully furnished?At marked area:

fotolink.su/v.php?id=5cf8c6db8c3dff971b6abda0b7959d70

I would like to know prices in order to prevent fraud and not  to overpay!
May be somebody could suggest another options  where to live (cheaper at another district). But as I know public transport doesn't developed good, and get from one district to another would be a problematic.

Please contact me for the location then i can help you.

Could somebody advise how much will cost rent 1BHK apartment with WI-FI, semi or fully furnished?At marked area:

fotolink.su/v.php?id=5cf8c6db8c3dff971b6abda0b7959d70

This area is called "Azaiba" and the cost of 1BHK in this location will be around OMR 200 (In general). Furnished accommodation is very hard to find, however all the apartments here, come with AC/Split units installed. There will be no installed "Wi-fi" in the apartment and you have to purchase a package separately.

Mahm90
Please contact me for the location then i can help you.

I would suggest you to be specific on replies and reply publicly, rather inviting the people on private chats (Unless its personal).

@ Mahm90 > If you have some information, please share them with us here on the forum.

Are you a realtor?  :/

Thanks

Priscilla

Thank to all for answers!

I am planning to take a flat in anew building. sure you will end up cheaper if you share with my family.