What are the possibility for single women living in Ghana..........

Hi my name jean , I am living a single mutare women living in Jamaica. Would like to live in Ghana,family and friends  whom as visited Ghana say I would love it. I would very much want to visit my mother land ...my interest are gardening, caring for children and the elderly, what are the possibility for single women living in Ghana..........

Hello jajean,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would like to inform you that I have created a new discussion from your post on the Ghana forum for better visibility and interaction,

Thank you
Yuveshen

I don't really understand your question. Possibility for what? If you are concerned about safety then Ghana is a relatively safe country. If you are concerned about finding work here then you need to consider your qualifications and work experience and apply for a job based on them. If you want to create your own business then you will need to consider the conditions for foreigners wanting to set up a business. There are a lot of possibilities here but Ghana is an expensive country so you will find it easier to settle if you are financially secure as it will take time for you to establish yourself unless you have secured an expat position