Professional visa

I heard there is an option of professional visa which is resident visa…!! what is the procedure of getting it? we need to show our degrees? or there are some other specific requirement too??

ODAN wrote:

I heard there is an option of professional visa which is resident visa…!! what is the procedure of getting it? we need to show our degrees? or there are some other specific requirement too??

Professionals come to Mexico for employment either self or with a company. Most professions must be certified by the state governments such as accountants, medical professions, etc. Are you planning to offer professional services in Mexico? Generally, Professional visas are authorized by the nearest Mexican Consulate and have you certificates verified.

joaquinx wrote:
ODAN wrote:

Professionals come to Mexico for employment either self or with a company. Most professions must be certified by the state governments such as accountants, medical professions, etc. Are you planning to offer professional services in Mexico? Generally, Professional visas are authorized by the nearest Mexican Consulate and have you certificates verified.

Is this as simple like. We need to verify our degree from Mexican consulate here and can go on professional visa??

Hello ODAN,

It has been 5months since this thread has remain inactive.

In the other hand it is not that much either, but in case you don't get responds, I suggest you create a new thread in the Mexico forum in order to relaunch the discussion.

Good Luck!
Marjorie