Buying used car in holland

hi guys

where is a good place to look for a used cars in holland ?
We are moving to eu for a year plaining to travel to few euro countries ...
Any online car sale websites .....
greg

...first thing...cars are very expensive in NL. if the flags in your post mean your from S.A. / Aus/ N.Z.  . . .then if you're happy driving a right hand drive car...get a good cheap bargain in the U.K. (autotrader.co.uk  or exchangeandmart) .  otherwise, in NL, start with marktplaats.nl or autotrader.nl   . good luck.

rammy

Try  Marktplaats.nl

thanks a lot :)

Good Morning

Just picked up this post and comment as follows.
I have my UK car here and use it very infrequently because the transport system for getting into the city is so cheap and easy. Parking is a nightmare , difficult and expensive. IF YOU JUST WANT TO GO OUT TO OTHER AREAS SAY ONCE EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS THEN MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO HIRE FOR THAT TRIP.
Buying a cheap local car is an alternative -- parking costs me 8 euro a day --or I have a garage at 200.00 a month !!!!
The dutch do not want you have a car --and if you do you will pay for it. Fuel here is currently the most expensive I think in Europe

markplaats

Hello Maysoni

Could you please be more specific? A one word post can't help much  :unsure

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

HI
Good Day,,

How are you doing,
You are a very help full person and i highly appreciate your response and its a great honour

Kindly, i need to buy very cheap cars from Europe and Pls let me which European country  is cheap to buy used cars or accident cars.
I need help

i shall be highly obliged for your of kindness
Thank you

Waiting for your great help and feedback

adam999999 wrote:

HI
Good Day,,

How are you doing,
You are a very help full person and i highly appreciate your response and its a great honour

Kindly, i need to buy very cheap cars from Europe and Pls let me which European country  is cheap to buy used cars or accident cars.
I need help

i shall be highly obliged for your of kindness
Thank you

Waiting for your great help and feedback

You have posted on an old inactive thread.
I suggest you be proactive and do some good old Google research for information on your requirements.