Russian In Mexico City

Hello,

I have been living in Mexico City for two years now, however, except for the embassy have not met Russian people and would be very happy to meet someone and share expat experience, and make new friends.

Cheers,
Alisa

Best of luck to finding some local individuals from Russia, I would recommend trying Couchsurfing and meeting up with those living here and maybe others visiting :) the weekly meetings usually have a few visitors. Only other thing I can think of...is maybe Polanco/Condesa, usually lots of foreigners in that area. Hope your time here has been going well! hasta luego.

Hello,
That you for advice. As for Polanco, I lived there untill few weeks ago and meanwhile it does have a lot of people, I wouldnt be jumping on them on the street)) but thank you for advice, its not so much the metter of meeting Russians, as it would probably be easier to connect, as it is not that easy for me to make new friends.
Best wishes
Alisa

Zdravstvu`te Alisa,

Ya planniruy pereehat v Mexico City cherez 3 mesyaca. V danni momemnt givy v Playa del Carmen. Hotela bi yznat nekotorii voprosi na schet MExico City y vas. Kak ya mogy s mami svyazatsya esli y vas est vremya?

natalushka_vl wrote:

Zdravstvu`te Alisa,

Ya planniruy pereehat v Mexico City cherez 3 mesyaca. V danni momemnt givy v Playa del Carmen. Hotela bi yznat nekotorii voprosi na schet MExico City y vas. Kak ya mogy s mami svyazatsya esli y vas est vremya?

As this is an ENGLISH speaking forum please post in ENGLISH only so that others can understand your post.
Thank you.

Hi Alisa,

Mmm... I'm not russian, but I want to meet people and make friends from all over the world in my city!

We could talk and share some experiences about living in Mexico City.

Regards!