Argentinian in Moscow

Hello people,
I am from Argentina, I would like to know if there are more latin people around?

Spasibo !!

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

I would suggest you to browse the  forum Networking Moscow to see if you can see any discussion by Latin people.

So what are you doing in Moscow?

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi Yuveshen,
I am married to a Russian woman, so as I am unemployed now, I would like to stay in Russia with her, before I was working abroad and just coming to Moscow from time to time.

thanks for the info.
cheers
Daniel

Hola.he leido tus mensajes en ingles y me di cuenta que te casarias con una Rusa.Me gustaria saber como  has hecho  tramites para quedarte en moscu?Mi pareja es argentino y quiere Venir a moscu.

Hola Mariaya,
Estoy casado con una rusa, y sobre los papeles estamos en tramite recien ya que antes solo venia a Rusia de paso, pero ahora me quiero quedar entonces voy a tramitar una visa por 1 año y despues tramitar la residencia.
Este año Rusia ha colocado las cosas bien dificiles, por ejemplo para la residencia los extranjeros necesitamos saber hablar bien el ruso acreditandolo con un examen, saber de historia y de literatura, mas otros papeles.

slds
Daniel

Hola.Gracias por tu respuesta.Podrias escribirme la lista de papeles que debe preparar mi pareja.Por favor.Y cuanto tiempo Hacen Estos papeles en Argentina.Supongo que  en Moscu Muchos papeles se puede comprar,y tambien la autorizacion del idioma ruso?Yo quiero hacerle la residencia temporal.

hola, escribime a [email protected].....

slds
Daniel.

dflores wrote:

Hola Mariaya,
Estoy casado con una rusa, y sobre los papeles estamos en tramite recien ya que antes solo venia a Rusia de paso, pero ahora me quiero quedar entonces voy a tramitar una visa por 1 año y despues tramitar la residencia.
Este año Rusia ha colocado las cosas bien dificiles, por ejemplo para la residencia los extranjeros necesitamos saber hablar bien el ruso acreditandolo con un examen, saber de historia y de literatura, mas otros papeles.

slds
Daniel

ENGLISH please as this is an ENGLISH speaking forum.
Thank you.

Mariaya wrote:

Hola.Gracias por tu respuesta.Podrias escribirme la lista de papeles que debe preparar mi pareja.Por favor.Y cuanto tiempo Hacen Estos papeles en Argentina.Supongo que  en Moscu Muchos papeles se puede comprar,y tambien la autorizacion del idioma ruso?Yo quiero hacerle la residencia temporal.

ENGLISH PLEASE.

Hi,

this is an Expat.com Forum......it doesnt mean we all have to speak in English....is it?
but anyway if you want, here you have.
I wrote before some advises to get a visa for 1 year since Mariaya has more or less the same situation than me.
Her husband/BF wants to come to live in Russia.......

Im still trying to figure out how to get it......
so, im going through some processes....

regards
Daniel

dflores wrote:

Hi,

this is an Expat.com Forum......it doesnt mean we all have to speak in English....is it?
but anyway if you want, here you have.
I wrote before some advises to get a visa for 1 year since Mariaya has more or less the same situation than me.
Her husband/BF wants to come to live in Russia.......

Im still trying to figure out how to get it......
so, im going through some processes....

regards
Daniel

There are 4 other languages, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese which can be found by clicking on the flag icon at the top right hand corner of this page.

This is the English language section of the forum and so you need to post in English here so that others can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice.

Thank you.

well noted.....
Spasibo.