Young family from Glasgow, is it possible?

Hi, we are a couple 34, from Glasgow 1 girl of 4 and another baby on the way. We want to relicate somewhere with a more outdoor lifestyle. I am a make up artist and my husband is a tiler. We don't have a lot of money though. Do you think we could relocate to Gibraltar, bring our kids up and find jobs??? Am I crazy?? Is it really difficult? Pardon my ignorance

Hi

Gibraltar is an expensive place for accommodation.
Also it is very built up and crowded with not a lot of outdoor space
However the weather is good

Regards Grumpy

Of-course it is possible. It may not be an easy road to start on but long term it would be well worth it. Gibraltar is small and Expensive, however across the boarder is Spain:). We have been here 2 years now and would not look back, our kids now, 4 and 5 both Bi lingual, the outdoor life is amazing Days are longer and summer goes on for ever. Research it well, come over on holiday have a look around Gib, up the Spanish coast and go for it.

There used to be a lot of construction jobs in Gib. so look around for an employer who is looking for the skills your husband has. Indeed, apply this principle to anywhere else in Europe. There are jobs to be had and its particularly easy and attractive regarding social benefits in Spain. Anything is possible if you are prepared not to give up and keep trying.