PCC Validity

Hi All,

I have got a job offer from kuwait and i just wanted to know the validity of PCC. Is it 3 months or 6 months? Also i am from India.
Please confirm.

Thanks!

3 months

Thanks for the details.
I have checked with my local police station and they have confirmed like PCC have total 6 month validity.
Can some one help me by providing some details for the below case..

I have got my PCC on July 18th, due to some processing delay i have got my Visa yesterday. I have to serve 40 days on my current company to complete the notice period. So most probably i can move to kuwait for my new job on October 3rd week. Based on the email that i got from the Kuwait company it is mentioned like "PCC must have at least 3 months validity at the time you arrive in Kuwait".

In my case the 3 months will over on October 18th (PCC issued date was July 18th). Will  that make any complication for my travel on October 3rd week (At that time my PCC validity will be less than 3 months)?

Please let me know.

Thanks!
Sujith

the PCC will be submitted in Kuwait by your company to process your residency, therefore it must still be valid as the process in Kuwait can take time.

your best bet would be to get another PCC and have it notarised as well.

Thanks for the details.
I have checked about applying for the PCC, but got the reply that  we can re-apply for PCC only after completing the validity of first PCC issued that is only after 6 months. In my case which is on Jan 18th.

Just want to make sure, can i enter kuwait if my PCC have validity < 3 months? OR will this make issues for my travel?
If my company find a residency with in the validity of PCC will this resolve the issue?

Please let me know.

Sir, still now I didn't  apply for PCC. for enquiry I am asking please.

The PCC requires at the time of visa stamping in Kuwait embassy in India and residency stamping in Kuwait. The validity of the PCC is 3 months. Remember ,PCC is issued by passport office only not by police station. If your PCC expired on 18th Jan then you can apply new PCC in passport office