Australian new to madrid

Hi everyone,
Just wondering who else is in Madrid? Want to meet more people!

HIya!  :)
I just arrived to Madrid as well. I am Spaniard, as you might have noticed, I speak English too, ;) I love meeting international people. I speak French and Spanish as well.
A Spanish friend and me would love to go have some 'cañas' with u expats!  :top:
Regards,
Óscar

Hello, how is everything? I recently moved to Madrid too, maybe next weekend we could chill around!

Hello!!!
I would like to meet new people.
I like to practice english.
I am spanish, I live in Madrid.

moderated by Christine
Reason: personal number on the forum.

Hi... still in Madrid?

Hello!!!
I am in Madrid. :)

justintime7 wrote:

Vas buen con espanol?

Hello :)

It is required to write only in English on the anglophone version of the site.

You may click on the Flag on the Top Right side of your screen to choose the spanish version of the forum

Regards
Kenjee

:) Hello!!
I am spanish,
I would like to meet foreing people,
We can practice spanish and english.
Ana.

Hi Liz,

How are you? Are you still in Madrid? I am Spanish and I have recently moved back to Madrid after a long time in Ireland and would love to meet new people.

I hope to hear from you soon mate  ;)
Silvia

Hi Liz,

I am an aussie living up in Galicia, Madrid is an awesome city how are you finidng it?

Same here. Let me know if you have a group of.international people. Trying to mix it up a bit. Always better and funnier

Well, I aint foreigner, but i love hunging up w/ intl ppl. Let me know if you arrange sth :-)

I ain't one either but have been out of Spain enough to miss it now :( we deffo should arrange sth!

Hay am new in here too and would like to know more people and friends here..