Hey,

Does anyone lives in Taicang?

Cinzia:)

Hello Cinzia.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Yes, we do...welcome to the wild east! ;-)

Yeah. I don't live there, but I work there. michaeltyler.co.uk

Hello, I just come to Taicang to work and live here too, would you like explore the city with me..I'm a funny and lovely Chinese girl....

Well, I lived in Kunshan which is really close.  Taicang is quite remote although it is near shanghai...

Hi !
I'm in Taicang since april!
I'm also trying to meet people I can talk to !
If you want to meet and have a drink I'm ok !

Nice to meet you, I work in a German company in Taicang now, just arrived here for one month, how are you, where are you now? Do you have wechat ? Haha... How I contact you?

hello friends !
I am Location in Taicang from January 2014 or bit earlier. i would love meet and make friendships regardless nationalities.
i want ask if is it realynice to be in taicang? are there many foreigners live in Taicang?
Please add my  E-Mail 
singh
Austria

hi!!. not yet but soon i will be locating in taicang. i coming from Austria for a german ompany Ebner in Taicang.
are you in Taicang? I am curious about taicang :-))

Hi Janice. I also will be locating in taicang soon. i am moving from Austria. i will be working for German Company. Ebner.
can we contact with emails. i would be happy to meet People from different nationalites in taicang to get together.
my flat is already ready in taicang. i am very curious how ist be in in China and in taicang as well:))
please mail me
regards
Singh

Hi there, I am planing on moving to Taicang in April and would really enjoy a chat with someone already living there.

Spanish living in Taicang? would you mind to give me vuestro correo? :-)

Just arrived I in Taicang looking for Spanish speakers send your email.

[email protected]
Ese es mi correo vivo aquí en Taicang

Hola, yo trabajo en Taicang, aqui te dejo mi correo:

llemolandi wrote:

Hola, yo trabajo en Taicang, aqui te dejo mi correo:

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only.
Thank you

Sorry, I was saying that I work in Taicang

i am living in Taicang,would like to find someonce to explore the city.

I live in Taican too don't have much time to explore. But be glad to help if I can. Y yo tambiem habla español aqui esta me correo. ( e mail )

Hi all  :)

Just found this forum, I am from England and have lived in Taicang for a year now...

Been working in China for 3 years living in Shanghai until I moved to Taicang, be good to meet anyone for a wander/explore and work has taken up all my free time, apart from fishing at weekends  :top:

Mark

SE HABLA ESPAÑOL.

That said, I'm considering moving to Taicang. Any want still around? My job offers give me only 1,500rmb for housing is this enough? What about 10,000 rmb  a month for 40 hours of work in a training school? how much do you guys  kind of use a month on normal expenses? I'm more interested on general budget .

Thanks in advance

Wen

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via the private messaging system. Thanks
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi!

Are you still in Taicang?

Hi all

I am here at taicang for one month
Alone it is very boring. I want meet people to do something funny or intressting

Have a nice day

Does anyone live in taicang. I might be moving to taicang in the nearest future with my wife

Hello

Anyone out there two have some fun in taicang

Me I ask please, how much is the cost of 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom apartment in Taicang. Thank you for your reply in advance

Hello Chinateacher and welcome among us.

This is a 2017 topic, and you may have not answers from the original poster.

Also if you are looking for real estate near Taicang, you can have a look to our Housing in Jiangsu section ;)

Wishing you a great day.

Regards,

Loïc
Expat.com Team

@cinzia.2208

Hi, Cinzia,

How have you been in Taicang?

I am Sofia,  I live and work in Taicang since last August.

Which area are you at?

@MoonseaTech

Hello and welcome !

Please note that this is a very old thread. The initial poster hasn't visited the website for the past 10 years.

I suggest that you open your own thread on the Jiangsu forum to interact with active members.

All the best

Bhavna