NEW JOB OFFER In SEYCHELLES GOVT COMPANY-PUC

HI

I AM CHANDRU FROM CHENNAI .RECENTLY I GOY A OFFER IN SEYCHELLES

ITS AN GOVT ORGANIZATION

NAME OF COMPANY IS PUBLIC UTILITY CORPORATION

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME ABOUT THE COMPANY AS THE SALARY 3000 USDOLLARS

FREE ACOMODATION AND TRANSPORT

PRESENTLY IN OMAN.CAN ANY ONE SUGEST IS IT ADVICEABLE TO MOVE TO SEYCHELES ALONG WITH FAMILY

Hi,

could you please lower cap in your messages? Would be very nice

Thanks

hi
i got a offer in seychelles public utility corporation its an govt company salary 3000usdollars and willing to go along with family.i am from chennai-india.is it comfortable to go and stay along with family.how is the company and education

Hi

I have received emails offering me a job overseas and they have all been bogus.  This company does exist and is on the internet.  Best thing to do is to phone the number on their web page and ask to speak to the person who has offered you a job.  (At least you will know its from the company)  Or email their HR department with details of the job offer and ask for confirmation.  Only deal with them through their registered email addresses or through the telephone numbers on their website.  If they ask for money towards your 'visa' etc then it is a scam and you should report it to the company.  Please be careful.  Don't commit to anything unless you have checked out the job offer fully.

I hope everything works out for you. I have been on the receiving end of a bogus job offer; alarm bells started to ring when they asked for for £500 towards my visa - no company offering you a role would do this.  There are some horrible people out there.

Chris

Making the decision to move lies with the person. It is a good offer but how well and how fast you & your family will adapat and settle is completely a personal matter.

I agree that you should check directly with them as I have doubts about the offer of accommodation. I would advise also to make a research on the cost of living, especially taking into account that you intend to bring in your family.