Looking for carpenters to work for me in Porto

Hi, My name is Leo Foley and I work for a company called Dynamic. We are a retail services company who work with all the leading High street fashion outlets.

I am looking for 2 carpenters with shop fitting experience to work with us in Porto in July.

At least 1 of the carpenters must have good english.

You can contact me @ [email protected]

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds > jobs ? Thanks

hi,my name is malik mohammmaddeen from pakistan . i need a carpenter job , ican speak english,urdu,arabic,hindi,punjabi,tamal,pashto,work exp. 10 year in westren furinuter in dubai 5year in natuzzi,dubai. interconection decor (shop fiting) 5year..     
[email protected]/facebook

Hi Malikmohammaddeen,

Please note that this thread is a year old.

Please can you post your advert in the Carpenter job offers in Portugal section, this might help. ;)

Thank you,

David.

thanx alot

Hi, I am a qualified jjoiner from Scotland looking for work in Portugal. I live in the Algarve. 55 years old with lots of shop-fitting experience. Contact details, Tel. 920039392 or 920119682. Email [email protected] Regards, Gus Petrie.

Hi

My husband and I have been living in Viana do Castelo for two years.

My husband *Mike* has over 30 years experience in the UK as a carpenter and we can show a portfolio of his work if you like.

If your still looking for a carpenter and want a highly skilled British Crafsman that can also speak Portuguese then please contact us today.

Best wishes

Wanda

Hello all

Since this thread is dated 2010, and that we expect members to drop adverts related to job search in our Jobs in Portugal section of the site, I think its largely time to close down this thread.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team