Any babysitting of cleaning job in hasselt?

Hi i am from philippines and currently now in hasselt..looking for a job live out part time or full time..i am experienced on taking care of kids and good cleaning houses.a respond or help to refer me  be highly appreciated..thanks:)

Hello asian_nanny,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Have you already browsed through the list of jobs in Belgium?

Can you please tell us more about your qualifications and past experience?

Thank you,

Hasnaa

I'm also looking for a job in babysitting part time and cleaning,  even cooking in Antwerpen.

It will help me meanwhile i learn Dutch,  ik spreek een beetje nederlans.
I have a lot of experience in children and teenagers as I'm a teacher of english,  spanish and catalan.
I speak native french. And I have also the degree in Primary school from BCN university.

I'm a very good cooker of spanish and catalan especialities and well,
I'd appreciate whatever offer.
Groetjes,
Montse
My email : [email protected]

Hi hasnaa..yes i tried to browse the list of jobs in belgium but mostly doesnt met my interest..i was an au pair before and also had experience working cleaning houses mostly to jewish family..but now i want to work here in hasselt since i am living here now with my friend..do u have any suggestions?thanks

Hi Thelionking, asian_nanny,

You might wish to post an advert with your respective qualifications and skills in the Babysitting in Belgium section, this can help you find the job that suit you best. ;)

Regards,

David

this message is for asian_nanny

could you please contact me very urgently?

Thanks,

Hoeffler
[ Moderated: Do not share any contact number on the forum]

Hello Hoeffler,

Kindly note that this discussion is not active since March 2014.

If you are looking for a babysitter,I can suggest you to have a look at the Jobs section- Babysitting in Belgium.

Thank you
Yuveshen