Meet up!

Hello All,

After being in Spain/ Barcelona for almost 1 month I am a bit more settled.....Now looking to get my social life going. I love learning new cultures and new languages. Listening to other people's stories and so on.....
Any one? ;)

Hello ssaaddi and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to participate on recent threads in our Networking in Barcelona section of the forum so as to increase your chances to having meet ups.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I am manoj from India. I am not in Barcelona yet, but i would like to know more about life in Barcelona. I can speak English and hindi. As i am coming to Barcelona for my masters in upc terrassa,  i want to know about the place before im in Barcelona.  I hope that you'd reply. Thanks!  Have a great day!

Hello ssaaddi

I am Lluis and I am from Barcelona, recently I've come back after 4 years living in west Europe. If you want to have a local friend to enjoy a conversation, take a beer o visit any of our wonderful places please send me a message. I will be a pleasure for me to share our experiences, and if  can help you in anyhing here I am  ;)

Hoping to receive your answer back I say you... see you soon!

:) Lluis  :)