URGENT: Who wants to adobt a puppy (baby dog) in Delhi?

Dear all,

we have adopted a few months ago a very clever dog and since then "Blacky" is living in front of our door.

She has born a very beautiful baby dog at our house on 29.01. Since then we took care about both of them a lot.

Mother "Blacky" is going since last week nearly the whole day somewhere else and leaves the kid alone. So we are taking care, leaving her into the house and feed her properly with professional food etc. We give her a lot of love.

The problem is that Baby "Dotty" is not ready at all to live on the street. She is more used to humans than dogs. We took her for a short walk which ended up her shaking a lot and not moving a cm. She needs humans around her. Her mother is not caring and not bringing any food for her or following her around.

As we are moving unexpectedly to UAE next week we can not take her with us as she is only 1 1/2 months old and the dog has to be at least 4 months old to be transferred into UAE. And in UAE we will have a flat and we both will be out of the house the whole day. Not a good situation for a dog.

We would like to make sure that Dotty finds a great home and hope that someone responsible might adopt her. We are afraid that leaving her like this will not be an option and she might not survive it. We are ready to pay for a fresh vaccination and dewurming.

She is a lovely and very intelligent character and needs a very lovely family.

More pictures here: postimg.org/gallery/2r7nk0yy Please copy the link into your browser to see the photos

Please do call us: 8527631401 if you are really interested to take Dotty. Please see pictures enclosed. We are in New Delhi

I wish i could adopt but i already have many dogs at home and i cant afford to adopt more as its quite expensive and also my im out of job right now. Im sure some nice soul will adopt her soon. Leaving the pup on the street would be a terrible idea.