Searching for a job link in Istanbul

hi

i m from India (Karnataka, Bangalore), from past many months i m searching for a job link in Istanbul but till now not din't find, can some one help me, right now i m working in Dubai as Accountant, and my Indian brothers do you know any agent in India who is sending to Istanbul for job as how the agent are available for Saudi Arab and Dubai to work over here, if any know please let me know and my dear Istanbul friends do you know any web site of job. hope some one will reply me.

Thank you
Anis

Take Care

Hello Anis,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

Kindly note that I have started a new discussion in the Istanbul forum so that you can get better response from members.

I would suggest you to create your CV on the Jobs in Istanbul so that employers can contact you.

Best of luck.. :top:

Thank you
Yuveshen

Thank you very much Yuveshen

i will do as you said dear , can ask you one more help if you don't mind please give me your watsup number
so that i ll be in touch with you for any guidance if required

Thanks once again dear :)

786786 wrote:

Thank you very much Yuveshen

i will do as you said dear , can ask you one more help if you don't mind please give me your watsup number
so that i ll be in touch with you for any guidance if required

Thanks once again dear :)

FYI. 
Yuveshen is part of the forum administration team and as such will not be sharing any contact details with you. If you need any guidance please ask the questions on the forum so that others can perhaps assist you.

OK not an issue  :)

please can any one help me by giving e-mail id where Accountant job is available

And my dear Indian people do you have any agent number how we is to get to work in Gulf Countries