Reasonable salary for expat and cost of living (Lubumbashi)

Hello, I am working on accounting sector and I would like to know the range of salaries for expats there. I would like to assess an opportunity in Lubumbashi so I would like to know, for a senior accountant position in a subsidiary of an international company there ( I do not have yet enough information to be more specific), what range of salary should I ask for. Additionally, which benefits are provided to expats (they told me about accommondation, transportation costs).

Is the city safe?
How can I travel back to Europe?
The average cost of living?(e.g. a meal for two people in a restaurant etc)
Taxation?

Konstantinos26 wrote:

Hello, I am working on accounting sector and I would like to know the range of salaries for expats there. I would like to assess an opportunity in Lubumbashi so I would like to know, for a senior accountant position in a subsidiary of an international company there ( I do not have yet enough information to be more specific), what range of salary should I ask for. Additionally, which benefits are provided to expats (they told me about accommondation, transportation costs).

Is the city safe?
How can I travel back to Europe?
The average cost of living?(e.g. a meal for two people in a restaurant etc)
Taxation?

Welcome to the forum

Please read through the posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page. There is plenty of information there to be found.