Possibly looking for a caretaker position...

I am looking into the possibility of finding a caretaker position in Belize if thats even an option. I would prefer it be close to the water, but am certainly open to the possibility of other things as well. I am a  single, responsible,retired Firefighter/Paramedic with lots of handyman skills as well. I would be offering security and caretaker services in exchange for long term accommodations. Can someone advise if this may be feasible?
Thank you,
Huck

Hello Huck,

While awaiting for other members to join through, why not being proactive and drop an ad in the Jobs in Belize section.  :)

Thank you,

Best of Luck!

Marjorie  :cheers:

This website requires a tool called, "InboxNow" which allows viewing messages. The tool has the ability to read web browsing history, and read and modify all the data on websites I visit, including filled-in data on web forms, like my phone number, address, SSN, etc. More or less it is a spy tool with message capability. Hmm, I think not. I will stick with regular email. If you have this InboxNow tool installed, I sent you my email address. Thanks.

@911handyman Please feel free to contact me in the U.S. at*** as I have a house on the water and looking for someone

Moderated by Bhavna last week
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Pamelaannkatz27where is your place located?

Hello everyone,

Please note that this thread is from 2015. If you are looking for a caretaker, please refer to the Jobs section by creating an advert.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed