Best location near Dublin for family

Hi everyone, my family and I may be moving to Ireland sometime within the next few months. Just wondering what are some of the best areas for families near to Dublin. We have a little boy who is soon turning 3. Looking Ideally somewhere with charm and good transport routes and not too expensive. Unfortunately we have never been to Ireland. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks! :)

Hi . I will be moving to Ireland with my wife and 6 month old son,on the 1th februaryI just wanted to know  which cities are not expensive and closest to dublin plzz .Thank you

wicklow is the best of both country and city. it is about 45 minutes into the city, with no traffic. we have a bus service and train service but not as frequent as you would like. Life is peaceful and shops are not far away. plenty of walks and play areas for children. Rent is slightly cheaper than dublin area.

Look into Bray good bus and DART service to Dublin. Also Shankill

Hello! We are moving to Dun Laoghaire in two weeks! We are a couple with a 1 year old baby boy 😊 Its our first time in tje cointry but I know that the south of dublin is a good place to live. If I know more info I will let you know! patricia