Regular Expat blog meet up

All are invited to a meetup on Gozo for members of 'Gozone' and anyone else interested on Friday Feb 13th at Lucky Jack's from 4.30pm onwards.
Bar open 4.30pm; food available from 6pm.

redmik wrote:

All are invited to a meetup on Gozo for members of 'Gozone' and anyone else interested on Friday Feb 13th at Lucky Jack's from 4.30pm onwards.
Bar open 4.30pm; food available from 6pm.

Ha ha, Friday the 13th at Lucky Jack's :)

hi guys how are yo all

Hi all , I'm going working in Sliema as a Chef.
I'm looking for friends in Malta.

If you are interested in meeting me, please write me a private message

Good morning Alexandro,

how are you?

Sliema13 wrote:

Good morning Alexandro,

how are you?

Not bad, almost completly recovered from a terrible back pain. Do you also live in Sliema?

@ > Sliema13
@ > Alejandro1978

This thread is to organise "Regular Expat.com meet up"

Be careful not to go  :offtopic:

Thank you,

Marjorie

If any of you guys would like to join us, we are meeting in St Julians on Friday 27th

I'm not there til July but would definitely like a catch up then. Have fun!

Look forward to meeting when you arrive   :)

Hi

We moved here on the 9th April, hopefully permanently - would love to know when next meet up is - pick the brains of those here on jobs etc!

All the best to everyone

We have a drinks social MeetUp on Friday in Spinola

You're very welcome :-)

Moderated by Christine
Reason: no free ads for external group please

Hi there all,
My name is Emilija, today i bought my ticket and I'm coming to Malta on 4th of May. I'm totally freaked out, since this is the first time that I'm moving, but I must admit, I feel a little bit better since I read all your posts...so thank you :D I can't wait to get there...and I hope I'll find a nice place to live!
I wish you all a lovely evening :D

Hi ,
When is the next meet up and where?
Thanks,

Hi Julia,
Would like to join you but how do I get from Sliema to Ta'Xbiex?  Any ideas which buses go down Tower Road, Sliema  to get to Black Pearl?  Robyn

Most that head to Valletta! :-)

amej wrote:

Hi ,
When is the next meet up and where?
Thanks,

That`s my question too!!   :/

We have drinks in Spinola on 22nd, in Mellieha & Marsascala on 14th

If you need more info feel free to get in touch

Hello,

I am new in Malta (recently moved from Belgium to Malta) and I would like to join for some drinks on the 22nd. Would that be possible? If so, where and how late?

Thanks,
Evy

Bienvenue au Malta Evy,
                                            This is John. I have been in Malta since August of last year. I will be returning to Ireland for a short visit on 22nd but I will be back on 27th. There are a few of us Expats who meet for social occasions and when I return I would be delighted to welcome you.
I hope you have  good time ici.
Kind regards John.

Hi im Kieran im going to bugibba malta on may 22nd 2015!

im looking for friends who are up for going for drinks chilling out at the beach anything haha :D:par:

Hi

im coming to malta on Friday 22nd of may :D where is spinola? x

kieran Dane wrote:

Hi

im coming to malta on Friday 22nd of may :D where is spinola? x

just outside st julians if you get the 12/13 bus from valletta its goes right past there

St Julians, very popular area :-)

Lovely little bay with old fishing boats etc,and lots of bars & restaurants around

Hello everyone! I'm in Malta alone till the 28 of July. I'd like to meet someone to hang out. My hotel is in St. Julian. I'd like to have a couple of beers tonight😁 let me know if someone could join me

Not tonight but on Thursday a few of us will be in Spinola (St Julians). PM me if you'd like to join

Thank you i'd be interested :)
But i have to find something to do tonight, if anyone want to have a beer plese contact me

Brick89 wrote:

Thank you i'd be interested :)
But i have to find something to do tonight, if anyone want to have a beer plese contact me

maybe you should get on grindr/tinder etc if you wanna meet someone that quick lol

Hi guys moving over 24th September,  know it's still ages away but....,  ill be in for drinks for sure then! ☺

Hi guys moving over 24th July,  ill be in for drinks for sure then! ☺

Just moved from Sydney to Malta..been a week! Finding it hard...hope to.catch up with some of you for support. .cheers

Hi euro bel
Not sure where Nadur is... But if you can come to Sliema/St J/ Gzira area, there are a few of us who meet up every once in a while and we're due for a get together if you want to join us ;).

Hi I'm moving to malta 29th july from manly but been living near byron much older than you but will catch when I'm there if you like :)

When is the next meet up please?

This Thursday, the 30th. Not definite on the place yet but most likely in Sliema/St J's area. See also 'newbies looking to meet others...' thread.

Thank you nange :)

Hi there my partner an I have just moved to malta this week and were wondering if theres any meet ups soon? Wed love to get to know a few people here other than the handyman haha :)

Next Thursday, see above

Also some of us are meeting elsewhere on Weds & Friday, PM me

Hello, any meet ups in sliema this week? Going out for drinks Monday if anyone fancy coming along give me  shout xx

Will be in STJ early evening, I also need to see someone in Sliema, where will you be?