Moving to Nairobi in April 2015 end

Hi People.
                My wife, me and my baby daughter are looking to move to Nairobi in April end. I have visited Nairobi a few times. I need a house somwhere near westlands and a car toyota vitz.

Can someone help me out please.

Ankeet

ankeetsinha wrote:

Hi People.
                My wife, me and my baby daughter are looking to move to Nairobi in April end. I have visited Nairobi a few times. I need a house somwhere near westlands and a car toyota vitz.

Can someone help me out please.

Ankeet

Please check out the housing section in the green banner at the top of this page and whilst there also check out the classified section for cars.

Hi Ankeet,

Here is the housing section > https://www.expat.com/en/housing/africa/kenya/nairobi/ where you can post an ad for your accommodation search.

Hey i have an apartment in Lavington Nairobi, two bedroom with an open kitchen, wooden floor,remote controled lights, security, zuku tv connection and a gym going for kshs. 60,000 per month inclusive of service charge.If you need a bigger house i will also be at your service to help.

Regards,

Dan Mugera

Hi Dan,
     Unfortunately I'm looking for a house in Westlands only preferably near Sarit Centre.

Hey can i look for  look for one around westlands for you? what is your budget? i could help.

Regards

DAN