New members of the Botswana forum, introduce yourself here

Thank you for accepting me to the Expat.com. I am a Zambian male aged 25. I studied ZICA Accountancy course at Zambia center for accountancy studies. I am looking for any accountancy employment in Botswana and i wish to settle right once the job is found. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for accepting me to the Expat.com. i am Motswana female aged 25. l am looking for a job related to tourism in south Africa,Botswana i did  advanced diploma in international tourism at gaborone institution of professional studies I will be looking forward to hear from you.

Hello all

On behalf of Expat.com, I wish a Warm welcome to all our new members!  :par:

Also kindly note that this thread is merely for presentation of the members, name, age, profession, what they do in life.

If you are seeking employment, please place advert in the relevant section : Jobs in Botswana
If you have information to share, or seeking information, we encourage you to Create a New Thread.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hello

i am a lady who has vast knowledge in the hospitality industry. I can work under pressure swiftly.

Please do not hesitate to communicate with me on any tourism post.

Thank you

@florence matiza > please post an ad in the Jobs in Botswana section.

This thread is for the introduction of new members and their project.

Thank you.

I am stephen baafi agyeman.
A teacher by profession and single.
Iam 38 years of age and a citizen of ghana.
I am a christian and also come from a family of six children,am the last born.
As a professional teacher currently residing in Ghana,my aim is to settle permanently in botswana and to teach there.
I also intend to further my education botswana as soon as possible.
Thank you

My name is Florence Shereni Nyakudya  .I would love to work in Botswana for the reason that its peaceful and developing fast. I have a degree in Special Needs and would like to work with children with DISABILITIES.I am a teacher by profession and at the moment leaving in South Africa. I am a Zimbabwean by birth and married. I have worked in Zimbabwe, Lesotho and South Africa

My name is Tichaona Noel Zimuto.I am a Certified Chartered Accountant.I have experience in the field of accounting, taxation and auditing. It ranges from a wide diverse background of sectors including manufacturing, nongovernmental organization, service, and private sector and retail to mention just but a few. Have undergone rigorous training which has helped me to become pressure resilient and effective under any form of business adversity.

My skills set is wide ranging, focusing on financial reporting, management accounting, Working Capital Management, internal and external auditing for both public and private sectors.I am looking for opportunities in Botswana.My contact number is cell: +263 772 868 765,Skype ID tichazimuto,email [email protected]

I'm, Capone by name, live in Gaborone,a graduate with B Bus (Hons) in Tourism Management,I just need a Job that suits my qualification around the country

Dumela. I am new here but my name is Gase and I would rather not say my age. I am hoping to relearn setswana from those willing to help. Thank you!

I am a Medical Doctor (2011 graduate of Gondar University) currently working in Ethiopia. I want to work in Botswana as a General Practitioner.

Alemayehushiferaw wrote:

I am a Medical Doctor (2011 graduate of Gondar University) currently working in Ethiopia. I want to work in Botswana as a General Practitioner.

Welcome to the forum. 

I suggest that you go online and research hospitals and clinics in Botswana and then contact them for information.

Hi, my name is Christian, I have a new job as a Projects Engineer in Gaborone. I love jazz, many art forms, poetry and documentaries.

I just want to  thank  you for this opportunity.I am Zimbabwean aged 28 currently teaching in Zimbabwe.I do teach principles of accounts,Business Studies and Computer studies.I do possess vital experience of 5 years.I am B com accounting holder from Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University(SA).thank you in advance

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder that this thread is titled as "New members of the Botswana forum, introduce yourself here." and is thus reserved only for new members to introduce themselves.

If you have any other question, requests or any topic that you would like to discuss, It's better that you create a new thread or participate on the existing threads on the Botswana forum. so that we can all avoid being off-topic here.

Additionally, I would like to point out that for any job offers or search, please post your ad in the Jobs in Botswana section.

Thank you all,

Shaazia
Expat Blot Team

Just saw ur post..r u still looking for a job?

Yes of course. i'm holding a degree in management information and a driving licence class ABC.

am a fully graduate from the university of education winneba Ghana and am a holder of Diploma in basic education i have taught in Ghana for the past 6 years now and still counting but i wonted to extend my fully experience knowledge in teaching to Botswana to help build the better educational system there and i will be glad if am given this opportunity to explore my teaching abilities

I am an unmarried 38 year old lady and teach in a Primary school in Springs - grade 6 - I have taught in South Korea and have done a TEFL course....love fishing, running (hoping to run the Comrades Marathon this year) I love animals and it would be wonderful if I could move to Botswana.

Nyakudya, ma teachers arikudiwa kuBotswana ndibate

Tinaye wrote:

Nyakudya, ma teachers arikudiwa kuBotswana ndibate

As this is the anglophone version of the forum, it is required to write only in English when participating on the threads.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com team

Arleady in Botswana, and am working for Government , Am teaching Chemistry in a senior secondary school

Hello all, I am Edmund Roux, I only recently read articles about Botswana and was hugely impressed with how well they have done as a country. I have various experience in software developing exceeding 10 years. I have a national diploma in Information Technology. I have worked mostly for 2 companies where I was employed for 6 years before leaving to relocate, and am currently happily employed at my present company since start of 2011. My thoughts on migrating to Botswana is mostly due to the esculating issues South Africa is facing and seems to only get worse. In comparison Botswana is exelling in all the right areas. I have not honestly thought about migration till now and am only at the feasibility phase of such an idea. The thought of being able to live in a safer country that is only 370km from where I am currently is tempting, via flight it would be just an hour trip to see famly and friends again.

Hello there. I found your response very interesting. I agree with you that Botswana has a lot to offer than any other African country. Good luck. Hope you post more info about your experiences in Botswana.

Sen

Am Patrick Akoussan  from Ghana,looking forward to work in Botswana with my B.Sc.Financial Mathematics from the University for Development Studies in 2013,Ghana.
Am currently with one financial company in  Ghana as Risk and Compliance Officer.
I will be happy for any opportunity.Thanks

Well, i am working in the Ministry of Health. I have worked at a district hospital as a Registered nurse in-charge of a ward  and at the Provincial mine hospital as in-charge of Operating Theatre department after finishing Theatre course. I have rural and urban experience.
Currently, after completing my nursing degree at Apex Medical University in Zambia, i lecture at a nursing college in Choma district of Southern province.
I am now seeking for a Job in Botswana as a Nurse Tutor at any nursing school, in Gaborone, Botswana.
Daniel Zulu.

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for a job to drop an ad in the Jobs in Botswana section please.

Please note that this topic has been created for the introduction of the new members only.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

My single goal is to help increase the number of nurses in Botswana  by producing high quality nurses in the country and the region beyond. Nurses play a crucial care in mitigating the suffering of people. I want to contribute to the production of high quality nurses that are able to function not only in Botswana but in global world.
This is the more reason why i am searching for employment in that country.

my name is Dean and im willing to work in Botswana.my field is computing

I am Miss Chikontha I have just graduated with bachelor of arts degree in education. I want to move to your country to look for teaching job. or just help me to find one. I am currently living in Malawi and doing nothing.

Hi,

I am Basher from Malaysia. I have had a longstanding interest in Africa. Although not all, I have learnt about the differences between the ways of different African countries, cultures, ways of life through the many friendships which I have made and have lost along the way as well as reading.

What I have gained from those are knowing which countries and peoples I should pursue, not necessarily that i already know them well, but is enough as a start.

I do wish to travel to Africa but my situation is not permitting yet. Due to this, I had thought of finding the relevant African friends here in Malaysia but I've not succeeded if online and I am not social or extrovert enough to approach a stranger and open a topic.

Without success in searching on internet and in approaching people, I am back to looking for people far from me, build open friendship, hopefully can meet or network.

Botswana is one of the countries I hope to make contact with. Hope to find some good friends. This site block me from writing people until I post 20 times on forums. So I still have a long way to go considering my expertise is limited and other people already attended to queries. So please email me or whatsapp. Thank you.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

hi my name is shadreck currently staying in Gaborone, i am a hoider of a Diploma in a Education and some experience in primary school teaching looking for a teaching job, i also hold a doploma in horticulture and have vast experience in that area i can offer consultance in tht area and also i have permit, please can you help me realise my dream

Hie

Thanks for your warm welcome. I am a qualified class one journeyman electrician desperately looking fo an electrical job in Botswana. Give my experience so far i am not afraid of an challenge, be it designing, installation and commissioning or maintenance will welcome any. Please help

Hi everyone! I'm 20 years old, native Texan, and am looking for adventure. I have been yearning to live abroad for quite some time and I'm narrowing down my options. Botswana is high on my list, as its culture and atmosphere are completely different from anything I've experienced. I have two years of university under my belt (music) and have worked in a variety of jobs.

Hie everyone am a Malawian citizen looking for accounting related job in Botswana, I've experience in accounts receivable and payables and audit accounts.am a hold of diploma in accounting and holder of degree in applied accounting, audit and information systems.

Hi team, I am Diom from Cameroon and i congratulate you all in this strive for professional excellence for Africa. I am seeking a challenging career opportunity in a executive-level Management capacity and in advance, thank you for the time and considration.

My professional qualifications include 7 years' progressive and successful experience in diverse management roles and environments including banking, consultancy, events, retail and distribution.  My dynamic leadership, strategic planning, team building, interpersonal relation, and communication skills have consistently proven instrumental in optimizing project performance.  To complement this background, I offer certifications from the high-profile Project Management Institute and Certified Forensics Investigation Professional, masters in project management, graduate diplomas in business management and entrepreneurship and a bachelors in commerce.

I am excited about working in Botswana and will be eagerly anticipating to hear from you.

Hi, I am Wiseman Matete from Harare ,Zimbabwe. I am seeking for a carrier challenge in Botswana as a Civil Engineer

I currently hold a Bsc Hons degree in Civil Engineering  from the University of Zimbabwe in 2014.I have been involved in the Anglo-American Platinum Mine ^s Impali Source Housing project  in Shurugwi ,Zimbabwe and the Zimbabwe roads rehabilitation phase-1 under Group Five International -Zimbabwean Branch as a Civil Engineer.

I am excited to work in Botswana and I will be waiting to hear from you soon

Hi,dears I am a General practitioner medical doctor having 4&1/2 years experience and Ethiopian citizen I want to move to Botswana for job.My contact *** Thanks for your help.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Greetings from Dr ********, Tamilnadu, India
I am 38 years old an orthopedics surgeon and joint replacement consultant 8 yrs experienced
I want to know about the people, custom, surgeries in hospitals in Botswana

I want to know more about children primary schools, safety, festivals in Botswana
Thanks in advance

I am Gyibo Seidu Kormla of Ghana, West Africa. I hold B.Ed Agriculture from University of Education Winneba and MBA Agribusiness from Junagadh Agricultural University, Gujarat India. I am interested in settling and working in Botswana in the fields of Teaching, Agriculture,  Marketing and sales, supply chain and related areas.Please advice me on how to achieve my dream.Thanks

Closed