We all can meet to study Dutch! by ourselves

Hello.
I'm living in Amsterdam for 3 weeks and understand that for living here i'll need to know Dutch language.
I have a lot of time, but haven't friends here. And I think we can create a little team and sometimes with cup of coffie study Dutch.
Cause I really need it, maybe someone of you too

Hello Defy,

Maybe itś too late to reply.
Do you know Couchsurfing? Couchsurfing Amsterdam have some volunteers who are willing to teach people Nederlands for free. Do you that already?

I used to stay in Amsterdam for 3 months last year and I went to the meeting some times. It was good. So far as I know, the meeting is on every Thursday at 19.00, in the 7th floor of Openbare Bibliotheek Amsterdam (OBA). Open couchsurfing.org and find the community there! :)

Hope it helps to improve your Dutch!

Groetjes,
Dede

Hi im leaving in amstedam also,, just arrived here 3 weeks ago,,
where do you stay?
i live in Ijburg

Hey Arintje.

Sorry for late reply. :)
I stayed in Amsterdam Noord for 3 months last year.
I have a plan to be there again in the end of this year. What do you do in Amsterdam, en which part of Indonesian do you come from? :)
Wat vind je van Amsterdam? :)

Groetjes,
Dede

hey defy..i need to learn dutch too..rather soon to get the first level exams cleared. may be we can catch up for self learning .

still in amsterdam??
im Raquel, im 23years old and i come from portugal!
lokking to meet new people.

Hello Defy, Hello to you all,

I just read your message. Have you started a group?
I'm learning Dutch too and found lessons in Roelof Hartplein.If you wish, I can give to you more details.
The OBA ( public library ) has computers and books for learning Dutch (  5 th floor , OBA near central station ).
You can access them everyday and on certain days ( Mondays and Tuesdays ) there are people to help you . All you need is a library subscription ...
There are a lot of English books too  -:)

I wish to study more Dutch and I still have some free time so if you have any new ideas ,please share them with me.

Kind Regards
Hervé

Hey Hervé

This is a bit of a late reply but I would appreciate details about the dutch lessons at Roelof Hartplein.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

scribe313 wrote:

Hey Hervé

This is a bit of a late reply but I would appreciate details about the dutch lessons at Roelof Hartplein.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

The post you're referring too is more than two years old and it is hardly that he will respond.
I suggest that you go by yourself to the library and ask if they still offer Dutch lessons.

Hi scribe313

I attended classes for a year but had to stop because of my new work timetable.
I really enjoyed these classes but I don't know the current conditions and schedule of the courses.
I recommend that you look up the information on their site :
http://huisvandewijklydia.nl/activiteiten/start

Regards
Hervé

Thanks a lot for the reply Hervé!

I'll get in touch with the center and ask about the details.

I see on the site that there's other courses too. Looks very interesting :)

Hello, i am new in netherland and i need to learn dutch Language, look for courses?

Hi nasi2009 > you can post an ad in the language classes in the Amsterdam classifieds section. It might help you.

Hi there,

Have you formed a group or not yet, I am too looking forward to learn Dutch, I' ve already started some basic private less but it is too expensive for me , So would like to join the group and have some new friends. :)