How much Unlimited Internet will cost me per month??

Can someone please give me an idea of how much unlimited internet would cost me on a monthly basis?

Hello stellarpollux0k0

Kindly note that I created a new thread as from your post on the Uganda forum so as to help you get better visibility and thus interactions on the latter.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

About 100 dollars a month using organge/ now africell internet. (

Smile telecom roughly same price but they dont have unlimited package, just 10gb for about $90

hello.here in Uganda it will depend on the network u choose.because different networks have different monthly internet packages

Aproximately  around 100 dollars  but please  please stay with orange .Just came back and dont be convinced into any cheap  tariffs .There is so much drama .Buy yourself a  sim  free(open ) dongle and just t´go to Orange buy yourself a sim card from Orange.Its quite easy around kampala road you will see the Orange shop .It takes  less time  and service is okay!I hope this helps .If you  need any help let me know.

Africell or Smile will suit your internet needs and the damage should be within the $100 range monthly

Vodafone. Unlimited (up to 6Gbps. Speed drops when fair-usage policy kick's in) Current promotion - 149,000/= ($50USD) includes a free Mifi router.

You mean here in uganda