New expat looking for friends!

Hi, I've just moved to Lyon and want to meet new friends to get familiar with the city.  I'm free to have coffee chat or hang out with a drink after work.

Hi. Whereabouts are you and what are your interests? Send me a message and I can see how I can help welcome you to Lyon! Emily x

Thanks Emily! I'm temporarily stay near Place Bellecoure.. see we can chat or meet for a coffee! :)

Hi Chloe - I live a bit out (in Collonges) but am in town every Monday and Tuesday for work. Perhaps Mon 23rd at 2.30? E x

hi Emily, it's nice to meet you but I'll be out in the 23rd week.... how about coming Tuesday?

anyone interested to have a coffee break or drink? I'm feeling bored in Lyon after a month without friends here...

Bonjour, je suis un étudiant étranger à Lyon et je viens d'arriver ici.
Je cherche des amis pour se promener et pour faire la fête...

Est ce qu'il y a des motivés ? :)

rahulmynameisbondJamesBond007 wrote:

Bonjour, je suis un étudiant étranger à Lyon et je viens d'arriver ici.
Je cherche des amis pour se promener et pour faire la fête...

Est ce qu'il y a des motivés ? :)

Welcome to the forum

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH only.
If you wish to post on the Francophone section of the forum please click on the flag icon, top right hand corner of this page and select from the drop down box.

hi, thanks for your invitation.  I'm interested to meet new people but I'm not good at French...  :P shall we communicate mainly in English?