Looking for a Bird House

Hi.  I'm wondering where I can find a Bird House (not a bird cage) in Ho Chi Minh City.  Especially those that can be hanged.  I thought of buying it as a present for my daughter's birthday.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,
Rozana.

Hi,

It is not difficult to buy a house for your daughter in HCMC but please me know which is your wife and your daughter 's nationality

Vi

Hi Vi.  I'm Rozana, a woman and I'm looking for a 'Bird House'. Thanks.

I hope you can find hee:
http://www.chuongchim.blogspot.com/p/chuong-chim.html

I'm wondering why you don't DIY one for yourself? :)

Hi Scarletvn.  Yeah I wish I'm Handy Many ;)  I'm looking for a ready made for my coming 7 year old girl's birthday.  Someone told me there are many in D10 but he might confused between House and Cage.  Anyways, I'm going down there and see what I can find.

Thanks,
Ana.

Hi Rozana,

I understand the difference between cage and "bird house". It is easy to buy or find " bird cage" in HCMC than " bird house". Because bird house is rare people in HCMC use it or made it...If you really want you can  buy wood and find the carpenter to make it.

By any way you can go look in Le Hong Phong street, 1 ward District 10 ( it is near Petro station ( Ngã Bảy), near area Le Hong Phong market ( Le Hong Phong flowers market.

Hope you can find it.

Vi

Dear Vi,

Thank you for your suggestion and recommendation.  I went to D10 this morning as suggested by someone, the same street you mentioned, and I couldn't find any.  Like you said, there are all cages.  However, my stress is over after I got something nice to be hanged from one of Home Decor shop in D2.  It is for candles though but with small door that can opened permanently.  Happy that I found it!

Thank you so much for your help.
Ana.

Hi Ana,

you welcome.
I wish your daughter has wonderful birthday with your lovely gift.

Vi