Meeting group for 35+ years of age in Istanbul

Hi guys,
I am 38 years old woman living in Istanbul.  I want to meet people that are over 35 and in business life. Not student. We can come together at weekends, talk, drink, eat in different places and share our expierences and culture. It will be nice and beneficial to make new friends. If you interest, please send me message or e-mail.

Have a nice day :)

:) ok nıce to meet u.  am ın stanbul now so make me sıgne on 05353689273

Nice to meet you too. I'll call you :)

:)  im also in istanbul [email protected] .. signe me pls..

Guys, I will be in Istanbul from 20 night to 26 night September and would like if we can meet up with all of you or if anyone individual send to me

i would like too to meet with u .
i live since 4 months in istanbul kadikoy area :)

good evening mahal
how is your day going?
i like istanbul too.
i been in cyprus for 12year just i came here to contenue my busssnus in cunstaction.
i had tow times philipeens was GF's i like yours caracter in the life.
we was understant each athor very good we was happys all the time.
but when they contract work finished they come back to home.
i wish to have a chance for denar on one sheep or a coffee befor we injoin the funny turestunt day.
abaut my bussniss we talking abaut leter when we meeting .
have a nuce giid week end from all my hart .
take care
andrew

alaways some one write fake message like this so what is your answer ?if serious write me on face book Brije Talal

hello dear
from my pluesure to meet with u too. lett us un connecting.
thanks

katii wrote:

i would like too to meet with u .
i live since 4 months in istanbul kadikoy area :)

would to meet you too.
to easy coonecting msg me on nu..**************
thanks all

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

hi all.
looking for meeting a good people in Istanbul over 35 old.
thanks for all interesting.
msg me please. ***************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hey , am 42 y and as am new in istanbul, I need new friends, would you like to invite you for a coffe or glass of wine and discuss and share experiences?

Hi my name is Aggie. Am 35 years on 25.02.2015 is my birthday to make 36 years. I speak English. Very little Turkish I speak.  I would like to join your group. I like meeting new friends, and learning mor about This lovely Country. I will be greatful if am invited to your group. Looking forward.

Hi there,
I am coming to Istanbul on 9th march and will stay till 23rd of march. I would like to meet with local people to talk on Turkish culture, life and Business there seriously.
you can write me ardhangini dot exports at gmail

Regards
Avadhesh

hi  :) OzlemU
just if u like to met at weekend????

hi all
let us to be more serious not just we right king we met we met and we lost our time  .
who want to met and don't but he is mob nu it is mean he or she don't trust our meting.!!!!!!
keep your time and don't right.
who scear from the met bec girl or man no one eating people in ourplanet.... and STOP  THE RRIGHTING

Hi i m not student at all but dynamic a young guy,27.I live in istanbul ümraniye. At least at the weekend i can accompany u. I m working in retail business purchasing spec. [ Moderated: Do not share any contact number on the forum]

Hello there,
My name is Sam, im 35 years and i will be in Istanbul next week (17 Mars) until June.
I will be happy to meet new people there.

Hi everyone,

My name is Berk. I am a Turkish academic, currently based and teaching in Istanbul. As I recently returned to Istanbul after having studied abroad, I would love to meet with new people, expats and Turks. I am a native speaker of Turkish and also speak English and Spanish (a bit rusty). I would be more than happy to answer any questions regarding Turkey and help expats coming to Istanbul. Feel free to get in touch with me.

Hi Aggie,
I'm from Ghana and interested in being your friend.
    I live in Taksim, Istanbul.

Thats nice to hear. How long have u been here and what is your name?

can you explain what kind of business and how we trust your invetation if alwayes some one invite in this site and later we know is fake

what is your work or business?

it is better to put photo as respect man to trust you others

Dear AbdelaAziz how are u I would like to meet you for a cup of coffe

Hey Sam,

Hey Berk,

Welcome back to Istanbul  :)

Hello everybody!!!
Let me introduce myself: My name is Galo, from Ecuador, South America!!!
Just moved to Turkey, Istanbul, few weeks ago and I am still lost!!! You all know, different culture and language!

I look forward to meet new friends to share experiences and advise.

Cheers!
Galo

Hey Galo,

Welcome to Istanbul  :)

Hi Remi,
Thanks for your welcoming message! I'm busy this week, let's see what happens next weekend.

All the best,
Galo