Moving to Fortaleza (or Rio?)

Hi,

I was just wondering if you could tell me if there are resources to help English-speakers find work in Fortaleza (although I am currently learning Brazilian Portuguese).  I know most jobs are in the tourist industry, but is there any manufacturing or technology business there in Ceara?

I fell in love with it when I was there to kiteboard in Cumbuco, and I would like to spend the rest of my life there, but I would need to find a good job to be able to sustain myself.  I've also considered Rio, and although my chances would be better there, they don't have as long or as good a kiteboarding season.

I hope you are enjoying life in Fortaleza.  Thank you for any information.  Take care.  ED

Hello egamo,

I would advise you to create your CV in the  section Jobs in Fortaleza so that potential employers can contact you.

I would like to suggest you to have a look at the different topics available on the right hand side of the page to gather more information.

I hope members will give you more information about what you are looking for soon.

Best of luck.. :top:

Thank you
Yuveshen

Thanks so much, Yuveshen!