Leave exceeds more than 6 month

i am working in muscat since november 2013 and last august i went on leave . due to some personnel problem i could nt go back to oman. Now my i am planning to take a new visa for UAE. hope my oman employment visa has cancelled as 6 month is over.  Is there any problem to get an employment visa in any other GCC due to this reason?  will i get employment visa if i get NOC from previous employer.

I think there will be no issue
I will check by myself and tomorrow i will update you

gulflotus wrote:

i am working in muscat since november 2013 and last august i went on leave . due to some personnel problem i could nt go back to oman. Now my i am planning to take a new visa for UAE. hope my oman employment visa has cancelled as 6 month is over.  Is there any problem to get an employment visa in any other GCC due to this reason?  will i get employment visa if i get NOC from previous employer.

You must get your employment visa cancelled from Oman. This is your mistake that you didn't inform your employer and returned without proper cancellation.

My advise is to get intouch with your Oman employer and ask him the visa cancellation status. If your visa is still not cancelled, then you can not obtain any other visa. Also, please check if (Due to a long absence without informing) your employer did some legal action  (I mean to say BAN for GCC entry). Yes it has happened in few cases that I know personally.

I will suggest you to please don't opt for shortcuts while doing jobs in GCC as we all are representing our countries and such practices create negative impact on the employers to hire another person from the same country.

Best of luck!