Immigration clarification

Hi ,
I am Rajkumar karunakaran from Chennai / India ,

i would like to obtain the job of executive or more than that  in Montreal / Quebec, in logistics field of exports & imports, more over  self sound experience in international exports , even though self had attend the last Gulfood trade convention at Dubai , hence if possible could you please guide me that how to apply the visa or how to approach the leading consultancy to conclude my dream, Thanks.

Regards
Rajkumar karunakaran ,
[email protected]

RAJKUMAR KARUNAKARAN wrote:

Hi ,
I am Rajkumar karunakaran from Chennai / India ,

i would like to obtain the job of executive or more than that  in Montreal / Quebec, in logistics field of exports & imports, more over  self sound experience in international exports , even though self had attend the last Gulfood trade convention at Dubai , hence if possible could you please guide me that how to apply the visa or how to approach the leading consultancy to conclude my dream, Thanks.

Regards
Rajkumar karunakaran ,
[email protected]

As a new member,whilst waiting for others to reply, I suggest that you read through the posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page. There is plenty of information there that may be of value to you.