New members of the Poland forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Poland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Poland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Poland forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

Hi All,

My name is Tom / Tomek. I was born in Poland, but grew up in Canada. I'm wanting to move to Poland, by myself, for at least a year or two starting ~May 2015. I currently work remotely for a company in the USA and have been approved to relocate anywhere I want.

I'm joining the forum to help take the planning to the next level and hopefully meet some people!

Hello everyone,

I'm Abbie and I've lived in Poland since 2010. I came here to study at UW and now I'm a psychologist (MA) as of Sept. 2014.
I'm looking for job opportunities especially those which are directed at English speaking people in Warsaw.
In the meantime I'd be happy to share my knowledge of living in Warsaw, moving to Poland for studies, and similar topics for people new to Poland.

Hi my name is Radoslaw. Last 2 Year have been in 18 countrys. Living now in UK. Looking farward to move to Norway.

hello,
I am form nepal and thinking of moving to poland for job.Can anyone provide sugesstion of the current situation of poland for foreign workers it would be very helpful.

Ashish3721

Satyadewi

Hi I'm dewi I'm come  from bali -Indonesia
I'm a spa therapist I looking job in Poland area or somewhere in eropa
if have any information please reply  a post
thank you

regard
Satyadewi

Hi everyone,
I'm currently living in England but my partner has just got a job for a airline company in gdansk, Poland. He moves out there in May and I follow in November as I'm currently serving my last year in the British army. I'm looking to meet new people for me and my child as my partner will be working most days. Thank you for reading my post xx

i am gerbie, Currently living in philippines . I'm planning to go in poland  but im a little bit scared because i dont have relatives and my english speaking is not ok. im looking to meet other people and meet my polish friend.

Thanks for reading my post

Mlawa

Hi everyone,

My name is Ray and I will be living in Warsaw for the next six months, then I'm heading back to the states.  Here on an international assignment from my company.  Looking to meet new people and travel not only with Poland, but all Europe : )

Hi i'm Naresh yadav from nepal.i'm planning to go to poland for further study.looking to meet new friend.

Hi. thanks for the welcome...yes in did i am living in Krakow around 18 months already, i like a lot and i own a latino club in the city -just starting- hard very hard to do business without the knowledge of the language but surviving till today i post some jobs for anybody interesting to work with me b'cause i need lot of help to run properly. Well just it all i can said right now. Thanks

Hello All,
I am Abhishek, Just moved to Warsaw, Poland for 1 year assignment. Looking forward to make new friends in Poland and Europe as well.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462030

Thanks!

Closed