NGO seeking volunteer to write an article 'streetchildren's canopy'

Trace Uganda is a registered none governmental organization working to empower disadvantegd slum and street children. we are looking for a volunteer who is qualified in any field related to environmental conservation to write a policy on for our project dubbed 'streetchildren's canopy' the project is aimed at equiping disadvanategd slum and street children with knowledge of environmental conservation and tree planting! <span id='checklink12638' class='reintegratelink' value1='2233864' value='12638'>[link under review]
MOB: 0703393382
DIRECTOR
FRANCIS

Hello FRANCIS

Kindly note that a new thread has been created on the Uganda Forum as from your post so as to better spread the word.

Also I invite you to register the NGO in our directory : Associations and NGO in Uganda

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

My name is Fred. My experience working with children and families in sub Sahara Africa started in 1985.
In total, I have worked in five sub Saharan African countries, for a total of about 11 years.

I've always wanted to become involved in conservation - education in Africa because of my own beliefs and because of the obvious increasing need for action in this area.

I'm confident that I can assist your ngo with the development of this article, "streetchildren's canopy."

Thanks,

Fred Washington

I am available and ready to do that work, recently i submitted a paper to Hands of Love Foundation Uganda. on Tree Planting, Seedbed Preparation etc. that aimed at curbing environment constraints within the city if implemented as earlier agreed upon. my phone number is 0773258650.

do you have an NGO, YOU SEEK FOR A JOB? THX

Dear Brother,
I 'm writing to you from the USA. My intention is to come to Uganda and get involved with protecting children. Please email me at [email protected]

FW