Would love to meet English people

HI MY NAME IS YASMINA, IM NEW TO THE FORUM IN 4-5 YRS TIME I HOPE TO LIVE IN ALGIERS WITH MY ALGEIRAN HUSBAND AND MY 3 BOY,S IM SCOTTISH IM ALSO MUSLIM BEEN TO ALGERIAN ALOT OF TIMES, WOULD LOVE TO MEET WITH ENGLISH PEOPLE AND HAVE A COFFEE,I LOVE ALGERIAN PEOPLE THRER SO FRIENDLY, LOVE THERE FOOD, I PRAY 5 TIMES ADAY I DO RAMADAN, LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT ALGERIA, SO IF THERE IS ANY PEOPLE OUT THERE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH. SAHA.

yasnina wrote:

HI MY NAME IS YASMINA, IM NEW TO THE FORUM IN 4-5 YRS TIME I HOPE TO LIVE IN ALGIERS WITH MY ALGEIRAN HUSBAND AND MY 3 BOY,S IM SCOTTISH IM ALSO MUSLIM BEEN TO ALGERIAN ALOT OF TIMES, WOULD LOVE TO MEET WITH ENGLISH PEOPLE AND HAVE A COFFEE,I LOVE ALGERIAN PEOPLE THRER SO FRIENDLY, LOVE THERE FOOD, I PRAY 5 TIMES ADAY I DO RAMADAN, LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT ALGERIA, SO IF THERE IS ANY PEOPLE OUT THERE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH. SAHA.

Hi Yasnina,
Welcome to Expat.com!
Please release you CAPSLOCK key when posting in the forum! it will be more easy to read, thanks.

sorry forgot it was on. thank,s.

:top:

[Moderated: Off topic]

hello. thats nice living in algeria. I am planning to do the same in the future.

Where about are you planning to live?

Hello Yasmina, i don't now if you still in Algeria or no, but if you still looking for contacts, let me know

Hello Amina-16 -> To note that Yasmina's post is dated 2010 and is quite old. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi yasmine how is it going in algeria

@Abes677:

Aurélie wrote:

Hello -> To note that Yasmina's post is dated 2010 and is quite old. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

;)

HELLO,yassmina my name is cherifa i live in algeria,and i love to get friends like you, i'm muslim too,nice to meet you

Hello cherifa otmani --->  Please note that this post from 2010. :/

Thanks

Karen

hi yassmina

Hey all! I have just moved to Algeria I'm English, from London
Now living in a small village in the Wilaya of Relizane!
Would also like to meet expats, anyone in or near the west?
Oran, Mostaganem, Chlef? Or near abouts? :)

Hi Aisha!

How are you? I'm going to be in Chlef in about three weeks (Aug 6th for about 2.5 weeks). I'm from Canada, was in London UK two summers ago!! May I ask what has brought you to Algeria?

Take care,
:)Kate

HI IM KNAF TRINIDAD FROM DUBAI. LOOKING TO HAVE A NEW FRIENDS IN ALGERIA WHO CAN SPEAK ENGLISH. OUR NEW OFFICE IN ALGERIA IS NOW IN OPERATION. LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS INTETSTED TO START A BUSINESS IN ALGERIA.

Hi Knaf,
You are welcome in Algeria, hope you like it as we do, we moved to algeria a year ago and we really feel in love.
I am come with my family from london where we spent almost 15 years .
I am really looking forward meeting and maybe discuss any business opportunity

Please email me if you interested
Best Luck

Salam,

I want to applie t the Uk general visitors, and I want to know about paylist if are for   three or six monthe as a bank account.

ThanKs ,

For a 6 Month Visitor Visa to UK is only 3 Month Pay Slips, i am happy to assist you my office deals with all sort of visa, we are based in Draria Algiers

Salam,

Merci pour votre réponse, si c'est possible de faire des cours de langue pendant le séjour en UK, et quelles sont les procédures.

Merci d'avance,

QQvivre wrote:

Salam,

Merci pour votre réponse, si c'est possible de faire des cours de langue pendant le séjour en UK, et quelles sont les procédures.

Merci d'avance,

English please.....

Certainly you can study english, depends on the level and on the price you can afford
If u are in algiers visit our office in draria i give u the price list
thanks

Salam,

I want to studing English courses for six months, If it is possible with general visitor visa?
and what is about your agency proposition?

Thank's

Salam,

If you can transmitting the price list by e-mail !

Thank you,

Hello Yasmina. I would lover to spray to you. I am not English but I am an expat too