Hola

Hi Madrid

I joined your forum today and wanted to say 'Hola' to you all.

I moved to Madrid from Brighton in January with my labrador and have spent the last couple of months finding my feet and learning Spanish. I love this city and have been lucky enough to meet some lovely spanish and english speaking people here through my boyfriend. It would be great to meet up with other expats living in Madrid, so drop me a message and and maybe we could arrange to go out for a coffee or a cana.  Besos.  Janey

Welcome on Expat.com Janey ;)

Thank you Yud.  I'm finding the forum really helpful already - thank you to you and the team for all your good work. Jx

Hi Janey!

Welcome in Madrid and on this forum, too!
I am Cristina, moldavian. I like to walk and everytime to discover new places and new things in Madrid. That`s nice!

Cris

Janey Madrid wrote:

Thank you Yud.  I'm finding the forum really helpful already - thank you to you and the team for all your good work. Jx

Thanks for your support Janey ;)

Hola, so how are you liking madrid so far? are you working here? ive been living here for 2.5 years, i was an au pair for the first 2 years and now im working as an assistant at an international school.
& im from originally southampton, which isnt too far from brighton!! :)
un besito

Hi, How r u getting on in Madrid? Im originally from near brighton and have lived in Madrid for quite a while. I miss speaking english so coffee or caña would be great.
Claire

Welcome to Expat-blog Claire! :)

hi janey,

welcome to the blog, i'm also new!

Im a french student who's looking for an internship in madrid from june 2011 to october 2011

does somebody have an adress for me please ?

It wan be in an international company, marketing, import-export- sales, purchasing and transportation...

I really need help because june is coming soon, I was in Mexico city last week for my exams an i'm back in france..

Thanks for any help!!

Hi Gwendoline14!

I would suggest you to start a new discussion on the Madrid forum for better visibility! You could also post an advert in Madrid classifieds under Jobs> Internship!

Regards
Armand

I am moving to Madrid on 15th June and it would be nice  to meet some fellow Brits over there!

hey claire, so how long have you lived in madrid? what do you do here? im 26 and i work at an international school - ive been here for 2.5 years....how old are you? yeh it'd be cool to meet up at some point :)

My story is a bit of a long one but will try and sum it all up in a few lines! I came here 15 years ago to play rollerhockey for a team in madrid and loved it and stayed. Its not a sport you can live from so I worked in all sorts from aupair, bars, airport, coaching kids, admin, translating, teaching english etc until I qualified as an accountant a last year and am now working for an agrochemical company. Im 33 (although usually when asked im 21 and a bit!). Itd be great to meet up with some english speaking people as all the brits i used to know have gradually moved back to the UK!

Hello how are you , I'm from Madrid, I would like to meet you, and I'm interested in being with British people, or English-speaking or also from other countries , my English is little and so I also interested in language exchange, not as dominate your Spanish, if that you can answer me , and exchange views , Greetings

Hi miguelpl,

Maybe you should know that this thread here is dated 2011 :)

I will invite you to please start a new topic with all your questions or for sharing information on the Madrid Forum :)

Also I suggest you to post an advert in the Language Exchange in Madrid section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien