Looking for a job in Estonia

Hi,
thank for you replying me. i am samudra dilrukshi wijesundara. i have 29 years old.
now i am working finance company is sri lanka. it call lb finance plc. you can see more
lbfinance.lk our official website. i have 9 years experience  in finance industry. senior executive - fixed deposits & savings. but i cant English well. my mother language is sinhala.
but i can work any jobs  with my effort.
i love too western country. i saw internet and other media, estonia country invite world peoples come their country. i feel i try this opportunity. i can help increase your production industry and develop your country.
you want any information please reply me.

and again thank you estonia.reply my request.

Hi samudra dilrukshi,

Welcome on board!

I have created a new thread from your post in the Estonia forum as the previous one was  :offtopic:

I suggest that you post an ad in the  Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in Estonia section for better chances.

Thank you,

Marjorie

thank your reply me. and your caring make me happy.
i can move to estonia i can do volunteer  any holidays.
and i hope estonia welcome my moving.

thanks

salut
je suis sidahmed dentiste algérien, j'ai un appartement a kohtla-jarvé
je veux le vendre 16000 EUR
est ce que tu peux m'aidé?

I cant undestand what did u say. Pls tel english

Hello dentiste13,

Kindly note that the language used on this forum is English so could you please communicate in English only.

You are off topic as the to subject of this discussion is ''Looking for a job in Estonia''

Thank you
Yuveshen

hii,
how r u?

i am using internet  translator. i can understand what did he say. thans for u r helping me.

Hi,

I am a software QA professional with 5+ years of experience, i want to work in Estonia.

What should i do to move there..?

Closed