Accommodation in Bochum for student!

Hi everyone!I 'm going to Germany for studing since the october. I want to find a suitable accommodation in shared appartment. Does anybody know how to do it and if somebody  came along this procedure could u give me a piece of advice how to do it and which website use ??!

Thank u !!!

Nataliya

Hi Nataliya, I recommend you to post an advert in the section Housing in Germany, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi! I'm currently living in an shared apartment in Bochum near Ruhr University.  It costs about 200 euros a month; a self-contained one costs 400 euros or more.

Hi I need an accomodation in Bochum for my sty in September.Near Ruehr University.Nd btw which District is Ruhr University beause there are so many districts in Bochum and want to make sure I am not living somewhere very far off from my destination

Hi Aravindaraman,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Germany section this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

:one
Supab
Nice Dear

Hi! can i have a student apartment room for rent. i will in 04.04.2015 move in to the room. it is available within the time?

Hello chaitsupeng

Kindly note that you are participating on a thread inactive since July 2014.

To increase your chances to find a rental, please drop an advert in the related zone : Housing in Germany

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi,
For students flats sharing is very popular. In such case you can use the following website

wg-gesucht.de

Hope it helps

thank you :)

@mistcovered can you share the details of this accommodation I'm looking for a shared house there too for my sister.

@victoriabouamama You resurrected a thread that was dormant since 2015 - and mistcovered, the user you refer to, has last visited the forum 9 years ago. It is thus unlikely that you will get a reply.

Better start a new thread of your own,or search for the information you need via Google.

@victoriabouamama You resurrected a thread that was dormant since 2015 - and mistcovered, the user you refer to, has last visited the forum 9 years ago. It is thus unlikely that you will get a reply.
Better start a new thread of your own,or search for the information you need via Google.

-@beppi

Correct that the thread is very old. And in the meantime one can expect to pay double of what was claimed at thet time; around 400 euros/month for a room in a shared apartment and a minimum of 800 euros for a small single apartment in most cities.