SALARY / COMPENSATION

Good day everyone!

I just want to  ask if how much or what will be the range of the salary for an architect, draftsman, estimator  in PNG?
Cause i got a job offer at PNG we never yet talk about the salary/compensation..
any suggestions and idea regarding this matter?
thank you very much..
have a nice day to all...

mikebaste21 wrote:

Good day everyone!

I just want to  ask if how much or what will be the range of the salary for an architect, draftsman, estimator  in PNG?
Cause i got a job offer at PNG we never yet talk about the salary/compensation..
any suggestions and idea regarding this matter?
thank you very much..
have a nice day to all...

Try www.worldsalaries.org  or do a Google search.

Hi! stumpy  will move in Port moresby by month of may, I just wanna ask  how safe in port moresby? my Employer offer me K2500  +free accomodation, do you think its enough to live/move in Port moresby? How about the cost of living per week? food/groceries per week? internet? electricity? phone?

just want to add also if how much is the range for an architectural draftsman in PNG for their compensation?
i already search it in google and other sites but i've never seen the said compensation.

Hope you can help me.. Your help will be a big help for us..Thanks in advance..

mike

For cost of living www.numbeo.com Also read through the post in the categories section on the right hand side of this page.

The salary is low.
Is salary before tax or after tax.
Does company pay medical cover
Do you get annual flights home paid for
Do you get food allowance
Does company cover costs of utilities for the accommodation
Is accommodation fully furnished
Do they provide transport.

Safety can be an issue. You need to be aware of your surroundings when going out. Don't go out at night by yourself. If getting money out of ATM use one that is inside the bank which has security guards. Do not wear expensive looking jewelry.

thank you for the help stumpy..
i'am just curious about my compensation monthly.in your experience do have any idea on how much is the compensation of an architectural draftsman in PNG?my employer just told me that my compensation not yet deducted tax is K2500 including food allowance a month+ accommodation .we haven't yet talk about the costs of utilities for the accommodation ,  company pay medical cover, and if accommodation is fully furnished.

Go on line and use Google. I found the information in 5 minutes. Salary should be approx  Kina 3,800 a month. 

Tax will be around 30% 

If the K2,500 also includes food allowance and accommodation then they are taking advantage of you. 

If tax is only 25% then salary is only K1,875 then take out the accommodation and food allowance then the money is next to nothing. 

Approach the company with the list I gave you regarding contract details and ask for figures to be put against them all and also ask what is your take home monthly salary.

stumpy.

thank you so much for the advice and answering my question..

can you give me the link were you saw the info regarding to the compensation structure for architectural draftsman?

mikebaste21 wrote:

stumpy.

thank you so much for the advice and answering my question..

can you give me the link were you saw the info regarding to the compensation structure for architectural draftsman?

Short answer...NO.... do something for yourself and don't rely on others.

ok tnx..