Make new friends in Bucharest

Hello all,

I am Adriana and I would like to meet and make new friends in Bucharest. Looking forward to get in touch with you.
PS: I live in Bucharest for almost 12 years. :)

Hi Adriana,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that I created a new discussion as from your post on the Bucharest forum for better visibility and interaction.

Can you please tell us more about your hobbies? Where do you like to hang out in Bucharest?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

HI Andrea

Good to meet you

Just come back from Bucharest.

Next time I am in Bucharest, maybe we can meet for a coffee

Take care

Cliff

Hi,dear is a pleasure to talk to u,for me I live in london planing to move to Bucharest

Hi Adriana and all expatblog users in Bucharest
I am planning to visit Bucharest next February for three days, I already did my flight booking last week and now I start building some good connection with new friends through the social medias in order to collect some information and arrange to hang out with romanian residents and locals.
kindly any one is interested can communicate with me either through expatblog or send me a PM to exchange details.
warm regards
Ghlaissia

Is a pleasure to talk to u

Hi De guy
Are you living in Bucharest ?

No,I live in london happy new year

Hi De guy
Thanks and same to you wishing a happy new year.
London is one of my 2014 travel schedule, hopping to meet you there
Regards

U we'll come any time,how. About getting driving license in Romani is easy

Ghlaissia, hello.

Sorry for jumpin' in unattended but I have to tell that you choose to visit Bucharest on one of the most ugly month - from the weather point of view. My advice: get an umbrella...  :)

Live well.

No i live in Satu Mare

Take c are

Cliff

Hey people !

Im currently in Bucharest, not sure how long I am going to be here for, depends on if I can find some work.
Meeting new people is always a good thing so thought I'd say hi.

hi,

I am also looking for friends in Bucharest....

Kishore

Hi Kishore,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Just for your information when looking for friends on a Forum, it's always nice and recommended to introduce yourself with a few more words please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi, I am looking for new friends in Buchrest. My introduction is in my profile ;)

I am new at Bucharest. Could you suggest a nice place to spend the weekend with my camera ?

Hi SourabhShivhare,

Please check this site for the things to see in Bucharest http://www.romaniatourism.com/bucharest.html#sutu . You can choose what you want to see.
Hope will be a sunny weekend!

If you need information about where to eat (indian food or any other cousine) please drop a message.

Wish you a nice stay in Bucharest!

I am expecting to extend my visa.

this is possible??

please write me

hello Adriana,we are seeking for new friends in romania,i am resident in Poland

Hello kanzarios star

Kindly note that the member Adriana is inactive since Novembre 2013 on the forum.  :whistle:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi
I would like to join u.
Kumar

Yes, you can visit old part of the Bucharest city.

allo adrrianne my name is nelson and i hope to go in january to bucaresty 

[Moderated : please avoid exchange of personal contacts on a public forum ]

I will be visiting Bucharest at the beginning of February 2015. I'll be there meeting a friend, but would also like to meet more interesting people outside of that circle.

Hi,
I am here almost half year for business reason. I would like to learn Romanian. Can you help me?

Hello,
I am German national, currenly in Malta and 19 years in Asia. Since I will and cannot return to Berlin (no health insurance) I concider to move to Bucharest in June 2015.
Currently I like to know friends there. At first to chat here and early April (or March ?) when I vist Bucharest.
Mayor questions are regarding where to rent an apartment, important: get an internet accest fast after move in (internet is my business), risc of corruption ( I know from Bangkok   and Manila), traffic congestion, stray dogs.

It would be nice if you reply. You can also send me email to [email protected]
Wish you good luck for 2015
Ralph Rieth

Whenever you visit Bucharest find some time to go to Brasov and Poiana Brasov, even if its 200 km far. Ask your local friends to take you there, you will simply love it!

Is amaising the amount of response you get  as a woman in this kind of posts. One and a half years later she still gets feedback. If it was a man  he would receive just the ...echo.... I want to meet new friends....new friends.... friends.... ends....ends...