How do i apply for ministry of health jobs bahrain

how do i apply for ministry of health jobs bahrain, for doctors, plz help!

im lukmanul hakeem,im a srilankan by birth.complete my under graduation in university of peradeniya.as well as complete my shareeah digree also.soon after joint with national institute of social development to continue diploma in counselling psychology programme .after the one year theory classes and six months training start my counselling career.worked as a privet practitioner almost 4 years.the career motivate me to continue my studies to know more.and joint as a MSW(MEDICAL &PSYCHIATRY) student in india. here apart from my msw programme got 3 months training programme in hypno therapy.its support me to do the relaxation effectively.along with my master degree programme completed diploma in     counselling & guidance programme.soon after completion of my post graduation joint for M.PHIL(PSYCHIATRIC SOCIAL WORK) as a full time student.now im almost complete my m.phil project.with in that my 7 articles are published in international journals.and 2 articles published in national level journals, apart from that i got lots of field experience under psychiatrist.also im working as a visiting lecturer in national institute of social development.

@lukmanul hakeem > you are off topic

MY NAME IS DR ADNAN BAIG ,FROM PAKISTAN,,,DID MBBS,,,1998 ,,HOUSE JOB....MEDICINE AND SURGERY......12 YEARS EXPERIENCE...AS GENERAL PRACTICE.......ALMOST 3 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN EMERGENCY......STILL CONTINUE AS ER RESIDENT IN GASSIM REGION ...FROM 18 MONTH..I WANT TO APPLY JOB AS ER RESIDENT IN BAHRAIN......WHAT IS THE WAY TO APPLY

dear dradnan420

kindly go through this post : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 51#2468770

Good luck

T&R

I am kavita.
Inam looking for nurse jobes at bahrain.

dear siddhu ji,

kindly go through my previous post,

good luck

T&R

I a dr rozee. Looking for a senior GP position. 18 years of experience in bahrain in private sector

dear dr.

kindly refer to this post.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 51#2468770

good luck

T&R

You are fighting a losing battle here, logical 😜

You are fighting a losing battle here, logical 😜

Lol  -  :D

will fight till the last breath!   :lol:

YAR TELL HOW WE APPLY FOR MOH..
FORM AVAILABLE IN  ARABIC NOT IN ENGLISH
GUIDE ME ...HOW ABOUT EXAM
THX DEAR

Logical over to you ?  :lol:

For me I'm  :dumbom:

Dear Dr. Jaffer,

I am not sure what form your referring to, but kindly take a look at this link
http://www.moh.gov.bh/EN/aboutMOH/about … reers.aspx

T&R

Logical you are very patient  :D

Are you a school teacher by any chance
:P

hello dear
well i visited this website, i didn`t find any thing related to it
please email me if u any information about it
thx
wait for ur reply

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

No i do not have more information on what you have requested.

T&R