The possibility for Marry a Belgian without Marriage or Fiance Visa

Hello everyone, i just want to share my experience about our marriage.

Me and my boyfriend which is my husband now met in Bali on September 2012, and he was traveled there for like 10 months and we spent many times together to know more about each other. After many months being together, we decided to keep being together by have more serious relationship. So we decided that I will follow him to Belgium. We took that decision because it wasn't easy for him to find job in my country, and just with my salary it wouldn't be enough to cover all our cost together for i don't know how long until he get a job there. The salary in my country is really small compared to Belgium. So if I come to Belgium, he can find job and able to cover our cost together while waiting for me to get job. In my side, it was not an easy decision to took, considering the different languages and other difficulty that i will find in Belgium.

Well, we did it, i came to Belgium on November 2013 using the Schengen Visa. Before came to Belgium, we know already the next steps that we gonna take for our long term relationship, which is a marriage. We did many research before take even one simple decision. Before apply for the Schengen visa, we did research for few months to apply for cohabitation or marriage visa, but it is just not possible, because first: our relationship was not even 2 years yet, second: my boyfriend didn't have job or any income on that time, and just by providing the Bank account with the savings is not enough for us to apply for those visa. I came to Belgium sponsored by my boyfriend's parents, and i already prepared all the documents needed for the wedding.

The first step that we took once i arrived in Belgium was go to the city hall and declare my arrival. From there, we asked to have appointment with someone there who knows better information about how to apply for marriage. All the rules for the city hall are similar but sometimes slightly different for all the required documents. so, on that time I had to wait for one additional documents that i didn't have to be processed. after all the documents ready, we applied for the wedding, and we received the approval 2 weeks after the application. here we go, we got married just 1 day before my Schengen visa expired. Apparently after the wedding, i am fine to stay in Belgium. Few days after the wedding we went to the city hall to apply for the ID, and 1 week after that a police came and did the interrogation by asked some questions and check our bedroom. 2 weeks after the the police came, i received a letter from the city hall in order to make an appointment with an administrative staff and to bring two passport photos for my orange ID. the Orange ID issued one day after the meeting with the commune, and will be valid for 6 months. Since i am married to Belgian citizen, it is fine for me to find job here with the orange card without providing the working permit letter. but during that 6 months i can't go out of Belgium.

what i said about the orange ID card here is Belgium temporary ID card. 3 months after that card given, my husband need to provide some documents which is His salary slip or bank statement, company certificate, and proof that he has place to live (could be proof of renting apartment or own a house). Based on my husband documents, then after another 3 months they will decide if i can stay longer in Belgium or not and if yes they will issue the real ID card. cross finger for another 6 months for me.

Good luck for everybody who struggle to gain information about the marriage in Belgium. I know that it's not easy to find just a clear simple information, but complicated one. so i hope my experience will give a little clue or help :)

Hello there! I have read your post and I found it helpful. Like you, I also have a Belgian boyfriend and we have met personally just last December 2013. Actually, we also have the same situation because he wants to stay and work in my country also just to be with me. But unfortunately, his company did not allow him to transfer. Therefore, we decided to apply for a fiancee visa. We are on our way of preparing the needed documents but I am anxious because we are not both familiar with this. He already gathered the needed documents from the town hall. I also did the same thing. He left my country last January 2014. I just want to ask for an advice or help in case you know something about it because based on your story, you also underwent the same process. Please help! We really want to be with each other again. we have looked into the website of the embassy but I think there are missing requirements as what I have read in some blogs. I really want to know more about fiancee visa based on personal experience. I am looking forward for your kind reply. Thanks so much!

Hello MissKath,

What i know is the rule for many countries are different from each other according Visa requirement. I think the best way to get the information is from Belgium Embassy in your country. Just asked them what you need to provide for the visa application.

The staff in Belgium Embassy in my country (Indonesia) are really nice and helpful. Me and my husband contacted them by phone and gain the information about what documents that we need to prepare for fiance visa. Then we found out that one of the requirements is to provide his financial proof which means he has job, and also the domicile proof which we couldn't provide because he didn't work nor stay in Belgium during those 10 months. That's why we didn't do the fiance visa, but instead we applied for Schengen Visa (friend and family visit visa). and after my Schengen visa issued, we went to Belgium embassy in Indonesia and asked what documents that i need to provide to apply for the wedding once i arrived in Belgium. They were a bit confused because normally people that want to marry apply for marriage visa, but we didn't do it. So the answer was, we have to ask the city hall In Belgium where we gonna marry.

For the complete information about what document you need to provide, you can visit this website: https://dofi.ibz.be/sites/dvzoe/EN/Appl … ried.aspx.

Good luck for everything :)

Hi Enny Frans! Thank you so much for your kind reply. My boyfriend already went to the town hall for the requirements. I also checked the requirements in the embassy. But there are some questions that keep on popping out of my mind because of the visa application. I hope you can answer them based on your personal experience.

•    Is it true that there are a required number of months before we can apply for a fiancée visa?
•    Did you also provide written history of your relationship with your husband?
•    How long was the process when you applied for the marriage visa?
•    Is it more convenient to apply for a visit visa than fiancée visa on like what you did?

Sorry for the questions. I just need to know more information based on personal experience. I am so anxious about it because I am afraid that my application will be denied. I hope you can give some suggestions and advices aside from those in the website. Thank you so much again.

Hello Ladies! I'm so glad to have found your forum on this site. Just exactly like both of you, I also have a Belgian boyfriend. We've known each other for 1 year now and have met in person last Dec 2013-Jan 2014. We're planning to get married soon in Belgium and now preparing to apply for a fiance visa. MissKath, please let me know how's your application went through. I would appreciate all you pieces of advise and I'd like to do this a smoothly as possible. :-) Thanks in advance!  :)

Hello MissKath, sorry for late reply. I didn't notice this questions before.

MissKath wrote:

•    Is it true that there are a required number of months before we can apply for a fiancée visa?
=For the fiancee visa, i don't really remember for the certain months in relationships (please check again with Belgium embassy there), but if you apply for cohabitation visa, then yes, it requires minimum 1 year living together, or 2 years relationship and minimum 4 times meeting. 

•    Did you also provide written history of your relationship with your husband?
=I didn't because i used Schengen Visa (tourist visa = visiting friend or familly) instead of Fiancee visa.

•    How long was the process when you applied for the marriage visa?
=Once i arrived in Belgium using Schengen visa, we went to the city hall and asked all the documents that i need based on their standard, and all the process took us about 2 months to complete everything and finally we submitted all of the documents. We got the answer from government just two weeks after we submitted and apply for marriage.

•    Is it more convenient to apply for a visit visa than fiancée visa on like what you did?
=It is depends on all your situation. Like for me, it was easier to apply for visit visa. Fiancee visa is complicated in the beginning, but easier once you arrived in Belgium.

wish you good luck ;)

hello filipina ladies i am also now in the process of fiance visa in which steps are u now so maybe we can help each other by giving information on what documents needed and what need to do.do u have facebook or email so we could communicate easily and help each other,im geselle from general santos city

Hi Ate! I have sent you a message on Facebook. Maybe we can help each other regarding the visa application. :)

Thanks so much for the answers. I truly appreciate it. I guess the requirements really depend on the country where we live in. Wish me luck! Thanks again! :)

Hi Sis Hi Sis Enny Frans, Xzhar here from Manila. I just got back in Manila last week from my vacation in Belgium. We got engaged in Belgium and were preparing for our documents to be submitted in the embassy for Fiancee visa.
I was told by some people here that we should've get married there so i could stay long and arrange our marriage visa like you did.
But we were a bit hesitant to do the marriage coz first he has no residence card yet in Belgium. His from Romania and now his based in Belgium because his working there and the company is under Hungary.
He was told to submit his original birth certificate from Romania for him to be able to get his residence card which is now were waiting for the documents to arrive.
What are you saying about "additional documents that i didn't have to be processed. after all the documents ready, we applied for the wedding, and we received the approval 2 weeks after the application"
When you were in Belgium did you bring your requirements with you? My fiancee lives in Putte Kapellen. Which city hall did you went to?
Hope you reply soon. I really appreciate you post here in your blog about your experience there. Thank you

xzharism wrote:

Hi Sis Hi Sis Enny Frans, Xzhar here from Manila. I just got back in Manila last week from my vacation in Belgium. We got engaged in Belgium and were preparing for our documents to be submitted in the embassy for Fiancee visa.
I was told by some people here that we should've get married there so i could stay long and arrange our marriage visa like you did.
But we were a bit hesitant to do the marriage coz first he has no residence card yet in Belgium. His from Romania and now his based in Belgium because his working there and the company is under Hungary.
He was told to submit his original birth certificate from Romania for him to be able to get his residence card which is now were waiting for the documents to arrive.
What are you saying about "additional documents that i didn't have to be processed. after all the documents ready, we applied for the wedding, and we received the approval 2 weeks after the application"
When you were in Belgium did you bring your requirements with you? My fiancee lives in Putte Kapellen. Which city hall did you went to?
Hope you reply soon. I really appreciate you post here in your blog about your experience there. Thank you

Hello Xzhar,

Fiance visa takes 3-6 months process, but it really good to do that if you have all the documents with you. I came here in Belgium on Late November 2013 with Schengen visa, did the report for my arrival in commune just the day after my arrival, and in the same day, took appointment to talk with the officer who concern for marriage there. From there we know that there is one more document that they required which not mentioned in general information from internet. I brought some documents with me from Indonesia: Birth certificate, Police statement, and celibacy. Apparently they also required my Indonesian residency letter while the police statement was not required.

So documents the the city hall required from me :
1. Copy of passport
2. Birth certificate
3. Celibacy
4. Residency

(Number 2-4: legalized by the Minister of foreign affair office in Indonesia, then legalized by Belgium embassy in Indonesia, then translated by sworn translator in Belgium, then the translated documents legalized by tribunal in Belgium)

From my husband, the commune only asked for his ID card, so i suggest your fiance to process his ID first.

After all the documents been proceed we then applied for our wedding on mid of January and we got the answer 2 weeks after, and they called us to come again in the commune in order to decide the wedding date. So we decided to get married in February 2014.

We are living in Ath, so the city hall is in Ath.

Do not hesitate if you have more questions, i will try to give more information as much as i can. Good luck.

Hi Enny, thanks for your prompt reply I have also send you a personal message hope to get a reply from you.
When we went to the municipal in Putte they gave us a list of requirements.
1. recent official birth cert (census record, sworn translation and legalized)
2. evidence of unmarried certificate (which is here in Manila is called CENOMAR) again it should be (census record, sworn translation and legalized)
3. proof of nationality (census record, sworn translation and legalized)
4. certificate of affidavit of law concerning marriage (census record, sworn translation and legalized)
5. proof of residence (census record, sworn translation and legalized)
6. passport copy
It doesn't state here that I would be needing celibacy

xzharism wrote:

Hi Enny, thanks for your prompt reply I have also send you a personal message hope to get a reply from you.
When we went to the municipal in Putte they gave us a list of requirements.
1. recent official birth cert (census record, sworn translation and legalized)
2. evidence of unmarried certificate (which is here in Manila is called CENOMAR) again it should be (census record, sworn translation and legalized)
3. proof of nationality (census record, sworn translation and legalized)
4. certificate of affidavit of law concerning marriage (census record, sworn translation and legalized)
5. proof of residence (census record, sworn translation and legalized)
6. passport copy
It doesn't state here that I would be needing celibacy

Hi,

I just answered your Inbox questions too.

Evidence of unmarried certificate is the same as celibacy certificate.

Sorry, i forgot to mention other two documents that our city hall required:
1. Proof of nationality (i got it from Indonesian Embassy in Brussels)
2. De Coutum certificate the same as certificate of Affidavit (i got also from Indonesian embassy in Brussels)

I don't think you need translated and legalized for those two documents (proof of nationality & Affidavit). Just ask the Philippines embassy in Brussels. What language they require? French or Dutch? normally before issue those two letters, your embassy will ask you what language do you need, and they will issue those certificates with the language as your requirement.

Hi Enny already read your message and replied.😃
They gave us a paper in the municipal in Putte and gave us a list and they told us to legalize everything so I think we also need to legalize and translate the proof of nationality and affidavit. 😕
So once I get back there in Belgium will proceed right away to Embassy in the philippines in Brussels for the language that we need for them to issue us the certificate.
Thank you

hi i dont know if your a filipina or from what country or maybe i just didnt saw it.Anyway may i ask you if it possible for my fiancee visa to be approved even if we havent met in person i met im last november 2013 and he almost do anything he has he's jon there so he cant just go here in the philippines right away .he sent me everything gifts and support me financcially when im still working in taiwan back then till now that im in my own country
     he already sent me all the documents that we been needing and i already went to the embassy of belgium in manila but i was still confused but just wanna believe that we can make it.please i need your help congrats to you and your husband hope you can help me god bless and thank you .

neflosa19 wrote:

hi i dont know if your a filipina or from what country or maybe i just didnt saw it.Anyway may i ask you if it possible for my fiancee visa to be approved even if we havent met in person i met im last november 2013 and he almost do anything he has he's jon there so he cant just go here in the philippines right away .he sent me everything gifts and support me financcially when im still working in taiwan back then till now that im in my own country
     he already sent me all the documents that we been needing and i already went to the embassy of belgium in manila but i was still confused but just wanna believe that we can make it.please i need your help congrats to you and your husband hope you can help me god bless and thank you .

Hi there! I am a Filipina also and I live here in the Philippines. May I know when did you lodge your visa application? Did you have an interview already? I was in the embassy last week for my papers also.

About your question, I firmly believe that it is a very big factor that you and your boyfriend meet in personal. I actually encountered some visa applicants who asked the same question. The consul may wonder how the two of you decided to get married if you have not seen each other yet in personal.

You have all the required documents but still providing some pictures of you together is a must. You need to provide proofs that your relationship is genuine. The embassy is more strict now in handling fiancee visa applications because of increased rate of fixed marriage before.

But if you are not lodging your visa application yet maybe it is much better if he can come over and spend time with you first. Let us still hope for a positive outcome.

Hello All,
i need help about getting residence through marriage. My girlfriend is dutch and she was born in Holland, i'm living in the netherlands now but i don't have residence and it's so hard to get residence here through marriage and LOTSSS of requirments, So we want to know more about the belgium way.
she is still student and not working here in holland. can you help me with the procedures and requirments in belgium as Dutch and foreigner ?

Thanks

Hello Divo90,

I think to be able to get married in Belgium, one of you have to at least live in Belgium for minimum 3 months, and able to provide the proof of it, like the plane ticket, or payment proof for apartment.

This is the website for foreigners who want to marry in Belgium.

http://www.belgium.be/en/family/becomin … _marriage/

But maybe for the better info, you can ask the city hall in the dutch border of Belgium if they can help. Who knows..

Good luck!

Hello...i just want to ask about how to apply fiance visa?what are the requirements for fiance visa? I applying short stay visa but my application is denied.can I apply again but fiancee visa?
How long they need relationshis can apply fiance visa and how many time need to meet each other in person?
I hope you can answer my question...Thank you

hi!!! I'm a Filipina 30 years old I have a Belgian boyfriend we've been in the relation for 6 months now. My boyfriend told me It's better to end the relation because the he applied for me was denied, for this reasons: (1) I have a two kids in two fathers but I never been marry to any of them, (2) our age gap, his 58 while me is 30; is it really matters the age gap in marrying a Belgian? Or we do have to be in a year relationship for us to avail or apply a visa for me?I hope you cab help me. He wants me to bring to Belgium but he told me its too hard to get the visa. I really don't understand it why???We met last May 3, 2014 later on we become mutual then continue our communication thru emails while he go back to Belgium the same month. Now, he came here again last October 10, 2014 for a purpose: ME and the house he build here in Bohol. How could it possible for me to get approved that visa?

Hi  there , was denied a visa 6 years ago, my feeind invite me, but belgian embassy deny it,  last nov 10 i apply again a sponsored visa as my bf is belgian, but untill now inhavent recieve yet the result of  my application,, do you think it wont get a problem the past refusal  to my preaent application?

lynn47 wrote:

Hi  there , was denied a visa 6 years ago, my feeind invite me, but belgian embassy deny it,  last nov 10 i apply again a sponsored visa as my bf is belgian, but untill now inhavent recieve yet the result of  my application,, do you think it wont get a problem the past refusal  to my preaent application?

Hello there, Ms. Lynn47! Did you apply for visit visa? As long as you have you have met all the requirements of the embassy there is no reason for you to get a visa refusal. The embassy only gives visa refusal if the visit visa applicant was not able to prove that she would return to the country after her visit to Belgium or if she was not able to prove her genuine relationship with the sponsor. The number of days of stay is also considered. You better call the embassy for follow up regarding your visa application. There is no harm in asking for follow up. :)

Hi miss kath,, i tought they wont allow the fallow up call for visa applicTion?  Is tye number is the same like when i  call the appointment fpr visa application?

Mae Janice Galon wrote:

hi!!! I'm a Filipina 30 years old I have a Belgian boyfriend we've been in the relation for 6 months now. My boyfriend told me It's better to end the relation because the he applied for me was denied, for this reasons: (1) I have a two kids in two fathers but I never been marry to any of them, (2) our age gap, his 58 while me is 30; is it really matters the age gap in marrying a Belgian? Or we do have to be in a year relationship for us to avail or apply a visa for me?I hope you cab help me. He wants me to bring to Belgium but he told me its too hard to get the visa. I really don't understand it why???We met last May 3, 2014 later on we become mutual then continue our communication thru emails while he go back to Belgium the same month. Now, he came here again last October 10, 2014 for a purpose: ME and the house he build here in Bohol. How could it possible for me to get approved that visa?

Hi there, Ms. Mae Janice! What kind of visa did you apply before? The country of Belgium is more strict now in accepting immigrants for some reasons. But as long as you have proved to them that you and your boyfriend have a genuine relationship you can have your visa approval. You should comply with all the general requirements as stated in their website. You are right that age really matters in applying for visa. But I have encountered many visa applicants who have 20 years or more age gap with their boyfriends but they got visa approval. Some of them only met once but they made it to get a visa approval. It is a case-to-case basis. As what I have told you, you need to convince them that you and your boyfriend have a genuine relationship. The visa decision comes from the consul in Belgium because the investigation takes place there. Goodluck! :)

lynn47 wrote:

Hi miss kath,, i tought they wont allow the fallow up call for visa applicTion?  Is tye number is the same like when i  call the appointment fpr visa application?

Where did you get the information that you cannot follow up for your visa application status? You can! Just call the contact number in their website and there is an instruction there on what number you should dial for visa status inquiry. You can also send them an e-mail. Have you checked your visa status at https://infovisa.ibz.be/InfovisaNl.aspx?

Hi miss kath  this is written in dutch,   dont understand this,, can you please explain how i can do it?,

lynn47 wrote:

Hi miss kath  this is written in dutch,   dont understand this,, can you please explain how i can do it?,

I sent you a PM, Ms. Lynn47! :)

Thank u miss kath, but i think i shoukd just call them tomorrow, to be sure  i could hear   about my visa application, its already a month this coming dec 10,2014,,

Hello! I'm from Indonesia. I will visit my Belgian boyfriend in two months. Plus I'll apply for marriage with him once I arrive there. Thanks, this post is so helpful. Sorry I didn't read all through the comments so I must have missed a lot information. But would anyone be kind to help me giving me all information needed to apply Schengen Visa and Marriage in Belgium? Thank you in advance.
There will be a lot questions I will ask. Please be patient with me :)

Dew Dee wrote:

Hello! I'm from Indonesia. I will visit my Belgian boyfriend in two months. Plus I'll apply for marriage with him once I arrive there. Thanks, this post is so helpful. Sorry I didn't read all through the comments so I must have missed a lot information. But would anyone be kind to help me giving me all information needed to apply Schengen Visa and Marriage in Belgium? Thank you in advance.
There will be a lot questions I will ask. Please be patient with me :)

Hi there, Dew Dee! I would like to help you but I am not sure if Philippines and Indonesia have the same requirements when it comes to applying for Schengen visa. Besides, I am a fiancee visa applicant. I just do not know if someone here in the forum also lives in Indonesia like you.

Hi Dew Dee..
I am indonesian also, been in Belgium almost 3 years and living together with dutch man who lives in Belgium (so...we have officially living together contract under Belgium law)...to apply schengen visa, u can open the website the Embassy of Netherlands (Why Netherlands Embassy? Coz, since sept 2011, following an agreement between the 3 Benelux country, all applications for Schengen visas will be handled by the Netherlands Embassy Indonesia) see below of their website...
http://indonesia.nlembassy.org/organiza … engen-visa[2]/short-term-visa/list-of-required-documents.html

And for the marriage, wud be necessary if u scroll up this topic, so u can follow and get some picture what u can prepare for the marriage and live in Belgium (I know it takes time, but believe me its worth). My side, I took schengen visa to came to Belgium than we went to the city hall to make living together contract (which is the procedure wud be same when u asking permission to get marry, only the timing is different)...best thing is, once u are here, visit directly the city hall and asking about all the requirements to get marry, coz they will ask u to prove that u have relationship with ur man, and u need to prepare all documents of ur self also...soon u go to city hall, more time to get to prepare everything.. 

Good luck..

Hello there nice to meet you! If you don't mind, would you please share your personal contact to me? (Can be e-mail address or anything). Because there's a lot things I don't understand yet. I am honest I need your help. Thank you so much in advance.

Hi ladies! Thx for posting all of this wonderful information!  I am from the states and soon maybe getting married to a Belgian man who lives east of Brussels in the suburbs. Since he is already a citizen, how do I even start the visa process?  Will I use a Schegan visa or apply for a fiancé' visa?  Any help anyone could provide would be great!

Congratulations!

US nationals don't need a visa to enter as tourists. Once in Belgium just contact the local town hall to book a date for the wedding, as simple as that (make sure to bring with you all necessary documents, with consular/apostille formalities, and translations. Belgian embassy in the US can help you).

I have heard that Belgian rules provide that you cannot leave the country while you are in the process of obtaining the permanent residence card (a few weeks/months after the wedding). So, in case you want to go back home to visit friends/family, leave immediately after the wedding on honeymoon, or run to London to buy something, then make sure that you do not go through Belgian passport control. You just need to make a stop over somewhere in the Schengen area, e.g. Paris, Frankfurt, Madrid (not London Heathrow) before leaving/entering Belgium. For the Eurostar train, buy two separate tickets, first go to Lille with a French TGV (do not use Eurostar trains), then in Lille pass through French border checks to board the next Eurostar, same on the way back.

None of the above is the standard procedure, it is supposed to be used only on exceptional circumstances (so be ready to make up some excuse if asked why you didn't use the normal route). As regards not leaving the country, be aware that not going through Belgian passport control just reduces the risk of being caught, Schengen system do have exchange of information tools but Belgian authorities are very bad at cross-checking data. In the last terrorist crisis, they were looking for a terrorist in Spain because they didn't realise that the guy was wearing a Belgian electronic tag, so it is unlikely that they will use high tech to track down just a "runaway" bride.

Hi Girls,

Im currently here in Belgium but will be going back to the philippines soon. Me and my boyfriend is planning to marry but we are not sure if it will be approve because he is unemployed.

my questions are:

1. will the government needs a certain amount of income for the marriage? (my boyfriend is on social security and earns minimal amount from the govt)

2. if yes, can we look for a guarantor like his parents to cover the remaining amount?

Thank you and hoping for a reply :)

chdy wrote:

Hi Girls,

Im currently here in Belgium but will be going back to the philippines soon. Me and my boyfriend is planning to marry but we are not sure if it will be approve because he is unemployed.

my questions are:

1. will the government needs a certain amount of income for the marriage? (my boyfriend is on social security and earns minimal amount from the govt)

2. if yes, can we look for a guarantor like his parents to cover the remaining amount?

Thank you and hoping for a reply :)

Hi there, Chdy! One of the general requirements in applying for Fiancee Visa is the Proof of Income of your fiance. I just do not know if they will consider your fiance's situation. They need to check if your fiance can support you once you get married here in Belgium. So they ask for the recent payslip of the sponsor. With regards to your next question, I do not know if they consider a guarantor since it is you and your fiance will live and build a life here together and not his parents. There is no specific amount stated in the embassy website for the income of the sponsor. Also, according to my husband, no amount of income was stated during his interview when we applied for visa before. The visa officer in Belgium Embassy in the Philippines did not inform me also about it when I lodged my visa application. I hope this help. Goodluck! :)

Ms Kath,

Thanks for immediate reply. We r confused about the financial requirements because some people told us that there is a minimum requirement for income to marry.

Chdy, I also heard from other people that there is a minimum amount for the income of the sponsor during my visa journey before but I did not find the concrete information about it. You are welcome! :)

P.S.
You are lucky to get a visa approval to visit Belgium. Some people I have encountered did not able to make it. Is your fiance the sponsor? Or his parents?

Another good friend of mine sponsored my trip. Im very lucky because they approved my tourist visa :)

Hi girls.

My name is Maica, 22.. I have a girlfriend (she's a lesbian)  from Belgium and we are together for 2 years and 2 months now. she went here 3 times already to visit me and got to know each other. Our relationship is so serious and now we are deciding to apply for fiance visa.. I started to get my papers few weeks ago and my girlfriend doing the same..

I need a suggestions or advice also information what i have to do. Or what's better to do with this kind of relationship and situation. Thanks ;) I hope you can help me girls ;)  I will appreciate it !!!!