Looking for some foreigners in Ha Noi

Hello everyone! My name's Jim ( English name), Im a student at NEU
Im lookin' for some foreigners to chat or hang out because I wanna improve my english :(
If You're be my friend, I'll teach u Vietnamese and try eating Vietnamese food :(
I just wanna make overseas friends
If u wanna be my friend, You can contact me via [email protected] or my fb: facebook.com/nicki.jim
Thank u guys so much <3333

If you'll live in Hoai Duc district, I can help u. I live in Hoai Duc district too.
Van Con is suburb so I think It doesnt have a great apartment. You'd better rent an apartment in the city ( near KeangNam)
If you have any question, Contact me via email or fb. I'll help u anything

hey Jim! My name is Jo and I'm from Korea :)

it's been a month for me here but I didn't have a proper tour in hanoi (especially the Night life here)

want to be friends?

jo

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Teaching jobs in Hanoi.]

Hello, are you still in Hanoi? :)

hi Jo. i speak a little English. i want to improve my english. i live in ha noi. i can lead u to travel famous places in ha noi and eat vietnamese food. want to be friends ??? contact me: [email protected]

Hi Jo!
I am in Hanoi, Very nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy Hanoi! I would like to invite you a cup of cafe, then we talk about Hanoi and Korea. I am looking forward to hearing from you.