Luhansk

hello , how can i travel from kiev to luhansk
or via a different route .
thanks frank

Why do you want to Lugansk? Travel there is not a good idea.

i know will be in juni to see my lady ,
so i need information .
thanks frank

Maybe she could Tavel to meet you in Kiev or someplace safer !!! I don't think it would be wise to travel in any rebel area , esp if you are a American !! I would think twice about traveling to that area !!! Have you not read the news !!! I would consult American embassy in Kiev . Bill Kipp

:) i am from holland i wish to go .
frank

Frank does your lady have E-mail ? Do you know about the free Google translation site ? Does she speak English or just Russian ? I would check with Dutch embassy in your country and see there travel warnings !!  My girl lives in Berdyansk and we are meeting in Demper and flying to Turkey for Holiday !! Maybe you could do something like that ?? If you love her and trust her you could send her Euros to travel to a safer part of the country ? You will not be any use to her if you are kidnapped or killed in a rebel area !!! Think about this very carefully ok buddy !!!

thanks safety  first .
i go in juni
so have some time to see .
yes i can send € no problem
greetings . frank

I agree with scubabill.
it's definitely not a good travel destination at the moment.
Maybe your lady could travel to Kyiv or other city in the west of the country, rent an apartment and have a holiday in the capital it is a city worth seeing.
Also I June is quite a long time away and the situation might have changed. Keep an eye on the news and keep looking on your government website for their advice.
Good luck and if I hear anything that might be useful I'll post it.
Ray
I'm travelling to Poltava this weekend.

:) thanks a lott i wait for it
greetings frank

You need a special visa to travel to the ATO.  But most of all you are nuts to go there.  You can have your girl meet you in Kharkiv.  It is safe here, for I live here with my family.  Hotels are not that expensive and you can find some deals.  But do not to Luhansk.  You can also fly to Turkey from Kharkiv.

This war is not over, far from it.  So meet her somewhere safe.  Take care and enjoy your time with her in a safe place.

Doug