Nepalis Working in Middle East

I will request everyone be cautious in making decision before travelling abroad, use the reliable agencies or agents, people who are already abroad ask them the Do & Don't`,

Do you have any experience that should be shared?

I am in Doha and saw people having issues but for Doha i can assist

I do not blame the people as they do not have enough knowledge and excited to go abroad but with due respect to Nipalis overseas should share and give advice but one suggestion i do have which is Internet is not only for chatting but go to the official sites, classifieds etc , i will also add that now in Middle East Nipalis are prefered but be smart ,Think twice cut Once

The middle east is a great place for nepalis to start working and discover the world.  They speak good english and arabic is very easy for them to pick up.

Average salaries are 250.000 nrp..including air fare and accommodation. 

Many of the shops and taxi drivers in Pokhara have earned enough in the middle east and went back to start a business ( and they speak good arabic lol ).
plus almost every family in Pokhara has a relative sending money each month from the mid east.

Therefore i'd suggest all young nepalis to go to the middle east for work and discover what an industrialized country looks like; and then they can make a decision on whether to stay and prosper or go back to eating dahl baht.

Personally i transit through the mid east when going in n out of nepal.  And the planes are packed with nepali laborers.  In nepal they'd be lucky to find a job that pays 5000 nps with no benefits.